Any Single Dad's Out There? Need advice Please!

Tears reading that Joy. Thanks for that. It means a lot and was helpful. And thank you Mark. I have tears in my eyes every time I type in this thread. My mind is racing and all I can think about is how much I miss my little buddy.

My attorney has pressed for an emergency hearing. We go in front of the judge now in a couple weeks instead of next month. So a ray of light has appeared through the clouds. That makes me so happy because my wife is still refusing to meet me with my son. She is refusing to meet me like I am the bad person in this. I have tried to remind her of her violent acts the last time we met. So I see the crap she is planning to pull in court. Hopefully the court is pulling the camera footage from the grocery store. If they do she is screwed.

Thanks so much everyone who has commented here. You really are helping me deal with this.

LV I would be hounding my lawyer to make sure he does that himself or makes it happen somehow. I have found that pictures or video proving things goes a very long way in a court room. Praying for you and your son Brother, went thru this myself many, many years ago.

2 Likes

I have an audio recording that should be more than enough to show how violent she was being. It has her screaming and cussing, and my son crying and screaming at her saying “don’t take me momma”. Then it has her telling him to calm down and give her a hug goodbye right before she starts yanking on his arms trying to pull him out of his car seat and him screaming in pain. Hindsight, if not for losing this custody battle she would have been knocked on her ass. I get upset every time I hear it. And I know the judge will too.