Any Substitutes for the Nicotine Throat Hit?

Vapesters,
I’m trying to reduce the nicotine intake, yet, I miss the TH that nicotine yield, I’ve tried FA Flash, yet, it was an utter waste of money, also, I’m not a fan of high PG.
Any suggestions!

Thank you all

4 Likes

You could try everclear and start it super low… like a few drops…
but I really do not recommend vaping alcohols… the safest is raising your pg levels.

4 Likes

Interesting predicament!

The only thing I might suggest offhand would be to perhaps try some different flavoring companies.

I know that I’ve had some difficulties with several attempts with a couple of companies due to the throat hit (that just would not steep out, at least in the flavors I tried).

Molinberry and VTA (Vape Train Australia) are the first two to come to mind…

Good luck though!

5 Likes

search caffeine vape

2 Likes

@SaintRed , If you go to hiliq.com , their nic salt have afew level of th, from smooth to hard.
I’m now using dekang (normal) nic for the same reason .

2 Likes

FA passion fruit, FW blood orange, FA orange are harsh if you take % up a notch, especially when freshly mixed.

3 Likes

TFA Peach (Juicy), TFA Key Lime, TFA Strawberry Lemonade, CAP Lemon Lime, FA Fuji and LNW Blue Raspberry Candy all have nice throat hits.

I am in the same predicament; lowered my nic to 1.5 or 2mg. My go to mix as of the past couple weeks has been this: http://tjek.nu/r/x824
Has a great throat hit even at 1.5mg.

3 Likes

A lot of us like our throat hit.

I started upping my Nic in my MTL set up and dropped it completely for my DL set ups. So I hit my MTL every 40 min. or so and take 3 to 4 nice rips with wonderful throat hit and in between those I make clouds bro clouds with my DL @ 0 Nic.

5 Likes

Where I order from, nic river they have a nic that has a hard TH it’s made for people just like you.I would link it but is it ok to post links? I’m still kinda new lol.

4 Likes

This may sound crazy, and it may be, but I sometimes use a lightly oxidized nic and it gives me a good throat hit even at 1.5-2mg/ml.

5 Likes

There are quite a few who do this for adding th to low mg mixes.

3 Likes

I’m going to tell a couple friends of mine who just started diy with me this.we was just talking about this.had to do with pods with low nic don’t give them that same hit.

3 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

Ya a Nic Salt ( throat hit ) not the smooth …i concur

2 Likes

You’ll want freebase for oxidation not salts. I’m thinking only hit salts will provide any significant th. I’ve left my salts out for months by mistake and it was only colored, no added th was present when mixed.

5 Likes

Caffeine!
Did you get a TH for that?

3 Likes

I’ve contacted hiliq.com previously, and I have some mixed thoughts about it, first of all it’s Chinese and I really don’t trust their “Food Grade” standards. And what’s even worse is their sales team which looks borrowed from AliExpress, they couldn’t answer any technical question. How was your experience with them?

3 Likes

Thanks dear, but those concentrate don’t mix well with Tobaccos

4 Likes

It’s OK with the Fruit/Cream recipes, unfortunately they don’t mix that well with the Tobacco concentrates,

3 Likes

Well, it sounds strange, could you please share with me the specs of the nicotine you’re using in this method, I’d gladly replicate your method

3 Likes