Any Substitutes for the Nicotine Throat Hit?

Hardcore Vapestors are Summoned
The discussion started last week about how to get a good Throat Hit while low on Nicotine when a good member recommended the VODKA as a good method of obtaining a good TH.
I think this could also be applied on 50/50 MTL mixes for those like me who’d like to go lower on their Nic dependence, just saying!
So, what are you’re opinions?

3 Likes

I think I’ll try the Vodka thing. The question is; Should I use Top Shelf, perhaps Grey Goose? or cheap throat burning crap. Sorry can’t think of a cheap Vodka.

4 Likes

I think the vodka you should use is the best one you find. Especially without added sugar, I think in cheap add things … Only pure grain vodka. I’ll see if I find the thread that talks about brands …

4 Likes

I can’t find the thread I’m looking for … But this one is also interesting Using Water and Vodka as a base (Instead of PG)

3 Likes

Freebase 100mg/ml dissolved in VG!

1 Like

I like Xo, Grey Goose, Cîroc (my love of a good brandy tho beats any vodka, but for the purpose here… do not use brandy!! Stay away from the sugars, as tempting as it can be… ) and Stoli!!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just say no to the mallow…

https://www.totalwine.com/dynamic/490x/media/sys_master/twmmedia/h96/hc6/8805983846430.png

3 Likes

or the other flavored vodkas… good point! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cossack

3 Likes

Only e-liquid is marketed to kids though

3 Likes