Anyone know what this is? (Capella Killer Custard)

One of my concentrate suppliers has “New Capella Flavours” one of which they call “Killer Custard”. Not on the database so was wondering if it’s legit or they are just naming things themselves now…

Any ideas?

9 Likes

I was just looking here myself wondering the same thing, a few I don’t recognise.

8 Likes

Ahhh, you got the email too?
It’s bizarre, they don’t have the other “new” custards so was thinking maybe they renamed one of those…

9 Likes

Yeah got the email too and came up on FB.

I must have missed that, I thought there was only the Custard Cake that was new for custards.

There’s actually quite a few that I haven’t seen anywhere else. Just checked Nomnoms and BCF they don’t seem to have them.

8 Likes

Whoops, the other “new” custards I was thinking of are FA not CAP… Still, would be nice to know what this one is.

7 Likes

I got those 2, nothing special in my opinion. Not better the Custard Premium put it that way.

Call me crazy but I just added all 17 to my cart. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Did a search on Capella website and just the VCV1, VCV2 and one called OS VC comes up…

7 Likes

You’re crazy… :rofl::rofl:

I might get the killer custard and the shortbread, maybe the creamy vanilla too. Nothing else really interests me. Do you use a code?

7 Likes

I can’t see any of the new ones on the Capella site

5 Likes

I’m gonna wait till later this place quite often has 20% off at the weekend

7 Likes

True, I rarely buy full price there, always a sale coming up. Noticed they didn’t release these until the sale last weekend finished.

7 Likes

If you remins me ill call Capella …

7 Likes

Hey Fiddy, can you call Capella when you get a chance please. Cheers mate. :blush:

7 Likes

I will tmrw brother …

6 Likes

Figured matey, will try and remind you then. It is already your tomorrow here… :smile:

6 Likes

Here it is on another website so it must be a new release and not a renaming.

8 Likes

The description makes it sound good. Will try it next order and see which way it leans custard wise. Hopefully another eggy one but description reads more pudding like (American Custard).

7 Likes

I expect it will hit the U.K. last the same as the other latest Capella releases did so I will be patiently watching to see what other people think of it first. I hope it’s a good one as I also love my custards and pudding flavours, I also hope that they haven’t spiked it with any other crap flavours like lemon or lime etc as we can add our own if we want it.

7 Likes

Spoke with Capella (Brian) and this is a new release in the early stages so its not widely available right now…I was assured it is theirs and it is not their original VC

8 Likes

Thanks buddy.

6 Likes