Anyone know what this is? (Capella Killer Custard)

This was the description about it on the website that I posted earlier.
“One of the best, pure custard flavor profiles in the industry, delivering an unbelievably smooth and sumptuous vanilla custard. Get the simple complexity of vanilla and custard notes with Killer Custard by Capella.”

“2022 Release by Capella Flavors
Additional Information to be released soon! - In the meantime give it a Single Flavour Test or use it for more complex recipes as it makes for a beautiful base.”

7 Likes

Thanks mate.

That’s a big statement. Can only hope it is accurate…

5 Likes

Unusual that we down under get new releases first, but I’m in.

Very bold statement I agree, but I’ll see soon.

Took a punt and ordered it in a 30 ml along with Sticky Bun, Milkshake and Nut Muffin and the rest in 10ml.
Seemed the best way to get free postage there wasn’t anything else I needed, like I needed these :joy:.

@Ianc13 I forgot the diydownunder FB group had 12% discount, it still works.

7 Likes

@marsh8; Ahhhh, cool. I wasn’t sure if that would work still or not. Might have to make an order myself next week.

4 Likes

They are normally pretty quick on deliveries, should have them by the middle of the week. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Just did my order, will race you… :rofl:

5 Likes

I see someone (@marsh8 ?) added the Killer Custard (Cap) to the database. I just added Creamy Vanilla (Cap) and Cookie Crumble (Cap) to the database too as I couldn’t find them…

6 Likes

I haven’t added any yet, don’t think I’ve ever added a flavour.

6 Likes

Ahhh, ok. You may need to add some of the others in the 17 you got then…

5 Likes

Hopefully, someone adds the right ones before I get there. Otherwise I’ll do it with the invoice in front of me.

Just realised gonna need more 10ml bottles for testing, should get a Chefs order this week too.

5 Likes

When you add them, write them as:

Flavour Name Capella

no punctuation needed.

When it adds to your stash it automatically changes to: Flavour Name (Cap)

Ie - typed in “add flavour” box: Cookie Crumble Capella
In stash it came up as: Cookie Crumble (Cap)

6 Likes

Me. But I have no doubt other forms of spelling will appear. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Cool @TorturedZen, thanks for that. I hope I put the other two in right…

4 Likes

Down for delivery today, most are added to the database, only the fruits to add.

I wanted to make an ice tea bun so had to order from VE too. Some how the new Bogan Stubby ended up in the cart as well. I need to make it up to free postage :rofl:

6 Likes

Mine is due tomorrow, being in the country does that.
Ahhhh, VE. They don’t deliver to me so I don’t even look at their site anymore.
The Stubby looks interesting, cool it can use the Boro tank in it.

6 Likes

What would be the starting point for these you reckon @marsh8 I am thinking if you try to come up with a basepoint I will try a touch stronger for my lack of taste and MTL style…

5 Likes

Why they so expensive? I’m seeing 36.00$ for a 10ml and 95$$ for 30ml! Wtf?

4 Likes

Just wait for the nicotine incise tax to come into play… Your nicotine is going to cost 5 dollars more per 10ml… Hope you stocked up.

3 Likes

@ladycrooks, On the link I provided? The website and business is an Australian one so maybe that has something to do with it?
The other link is for a South African supplier so that probably doesn’t convert well either.

For us, 10ml is $4.95, 30ml is $12.00 - in Australian Dollars.

3 Likes

Coincidentally I received an order from VE today.

I took another punt on the $2 concentrates and ended up with Molinberry Twister. Not one I’d looked at before but after reading it’s description it might work ok for me.

I watched the Bogans review on The Stubby and I like the look of it. I enjoyed @marsh8 words in regards to free postage as the price of it certainly covers that and some!

7 Likes