Anyone know what this is? (Capella Killer Custard)

I miss being able to buy from VE, they have sooooo much stuff! :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I think I’ll start at 3% and work up although I’m sure you’d be safe at 5% for a SFT.
The Creamy Vanilla smells the strongest of those three.

5 Likes

I have some 3 month old CAP VCV1 that I can compare it with, should be interesting. I will do the Killer at 5% to start with but the VCV1 is 10% so may not be a “direct” comparison…

4 Likes

That looks interesting, sorta like a rainbow splice…

4 Likes

I’ve gone with 4% on the custard and the cookie crumble. They smell like they’d pair up great.

5 Likes

With VCV1 being bland under 10% for me, now I am torn as where I should start the Killer at… Maybe 6 to 7% which is where FA Custard Premium works for me…

5 Likes

Good thing I only vape at most 1.5mg of nicotine then. Usually 1mg freebase so I’m literally using 3 drops per 10ml and I have now thanks to you letting me know 6 120ml bottles i had 3. But I knew there was a reason I cut my nic down from 3mg. Just didn’t know why. This was it! Thanks @anon44012888

5 Likes

That sounds reasonable considering when I normally use that at 2-3%. Haven’t used CAP V1 for a while but I’m pretty sure I normally used that up to about 6%.

I’ve got one fresh build to test them on day 1, I’m also gonna do a few simple mixes with different custards.

7 Likes

Yeah I was actually looking at this flavor vendor that’s in Australia… And when you scroll down to where it says new items… It seems like they have all of the new capella flavors… as if the most utilized (super sweet) wasn’t sweet enough… now they have an extra sweet?

But here are the new flavors I saw …juicy watermelon ,peach, sour blue raspberry,. Shortbread, nectarine,
fresh pineapple, creamy vanilla, cookie crumble, wafer crunch, nut muffin, milkshake, sticky bun, vanilla milk froth, frosting, custard cake, strawberry lemonade, killer custard

Just in case anyone wanted to see all of the new ones before they get released to areas in the US

7 Likes

I have a ? For the database so that doesnt continue to happen. Cant you lock adding new names on the website. Why not just make it to where the admins are the only ones allowed to add anything to the database and it would solve a lot of problems. And if someone needs a flavor to be added just have a headline of all admins names and have people just message them to add a new flavor. I think that would be a lot easier then whats going on here. Save a lot of time wasted cleaning the database.

6 Likes

Welcome to to ranks of people who have suggested that idea, including myself. There have been a couple of similar ideas put on the table. Unfortunately, from what I understand, in order to implement those ideas the software code for the recipe side would have to be modified and re-written.

I’m not exactly sure what would it take, but consider the number of recipes and users that would potentially be impacted by rewriting the code. Every single little detail would have to be scrutinized in the planning stages, testing and trial runs would need to happen etc etc. In the gravest extreme the project could blow up in Lars’s face. In which case backups of the current code would need to be restored and we’re back at square one.

I’m probably over-dramatizing here but I don’t think @daath has been too willing to take that plunge just yet.

9 Likes

Actually you would only need to write the code to prevent any new flavors being added then as you clean up the database you wont be tracking backwards

8 Likes

I added the rest still missing: Juicy Watermelon, Peach, Nectarine, Strawberry Lemonade.

6 Likes

Mixed at 5% and been sitting (with occasional tests) since 22nd of Sept.

This is quite underwhelming to my tastes. No real custard or eggy vibe, it’s a little creamy but not really pudding like as some custards are. My preferred “Killer” Custard is still Custard (INW) at 3 to 4 percent solo.

Will keep it steeping a while longer, then try it in mixes to see what it can do.

9 Likes