Anyway to block users?

I was just thinking of getting myself a binder to do that, also. I like the format of the recipe print pages on here :slight_smile: perfect for that.

1 Like

ā€¦and another thing to think about @KizPDX, when youā€™re trolling in other forums or dealing with folks in the non digital realm (i.e. real face to face interaction with other human beings):

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know my ex-wife had a garage saleā€¦

10 Likes

You truly are a joke dudeā€¦ I have better things to do with my time than be hassled with trolls. We both know how this started, and that is your ridiculousness in what only seems to me to be a vandetta against myself and my recipes because i rated them 5 stars :smirk:. I go back to my original post and hope something can be sorted with regards to having you blocked.

Sorry guys, i can see how this may lookā€¦ When i get time i will go through all my recipes and rate them as i deem fit. If theyā€™re not upto the standard I want them to be then i will adjust the rating accordingly and remove any from public that are not finalised by my standards i.e anything i rate under a 3 starā€¦

I originally came to this site to get ideas, experience and use the sites features hence the reason up untill the other night all my recipes were privateā€¦ I guess i should have kept it that way but at the time i felt i needed feedback on wether the recipes were bad or good and so made them public for others to try. Didnā€™t expect to be trolled in the first hour of them going publicā€¦

Regards
Psy_Labs

This is a great site and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have more positive experiences than negative. Let this issue go before you succumb to the dark side and all will be well. Trust me.

Or donā€™t. 'Sup to you.

5 Likes

:musical_score: Kuymbaya my Lord

3 Likes

From what I understand, blocking a user is not supported at this time. The topic of rating your own recipes has been discussed ad nauseam. Feel free to join one of those discussions if you have more to add on that topic. If you feel like continuing this discussion, take it to a PM.