Apple Flavor Suggestions

Okay, made a great recipe but this needs another apple to go along with FUJI, don’t get me wrong the Fuji is great but I’m looking for just a little more apple PUNCH. I’ve never been a big fruit vaper, and made this for a friend who asked for this recipe. Now that I’m vaping it, I actually like it A LOT but it needs more dang apple LOL. So best apple flavor idea to boost that apple flavoring?

TOC’S Apple Pie Moonshine (no cinnamon) : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3286789/TOC’S%20Apple%20Pie%20Moonshine%20(no%20cinnamon)

1.00% Bourbon (Flavorah)
1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
2.00% Dragonfruit (TPA)
3.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
2.00% Rum, Jamaican Special (Jamaica Rhum) (FA)
1.00% SugarDaddy (Reg) (Rick’s)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xeGL

8 Likes

Country apple purilum for a baked apple notes

6 Likes

I would chuck in 1% Shisha Apple INW

7 Likes

Stark high/Fuji low gives a better apple to me. Fuji a bit sharp/shallow on its own for me.

Shisha apple a good idea as well but I’d take some fuji out either way

5 Likes

I’d drop the dragon fruit down to .7-1% and add 1-2% CAP double apple or INW two apples.

5 Likes

Double Apple caps and two apples inawera are both really good. Caps is more closer to a real starchy red Apple and inw more like cider style/baked Apple but very good. Haven’t tried country apple but hear good things about it. Looking at your recipe and with the apples I’ve used I could easily see inawera two apple in that mix. 1-1.5./. And bam. Personally I would use Fuji @2.5 with inw @1.5 and drop DF to 1-1.5. But that’s just me. Looks like a nice recipe though @authormichellehughes

4 Likes

Good Idea!

3 Likes

LOL I’d do just the opposite. I’d try the CAP double first. I get more skin from the INW and seems like the boozes would just intensify those notes; should mention I get no cider feel from the INW though. Apple cider notes would be good in OP’s recipe.

4 Likes

ya need to drop that bourbon down a bit @authormichellehughes or it will turn musty mushroomy… but if you like it like that…

I must really love my apples… here is all of my public apple recipes…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=apple&missing=0&recipesonly=0&filter=28997&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

Cant believe I am showing 5 pages of public and private recipes for “apple”… I must really love my apples… lmao… gee…

6 Likes

Lol I’ve always liked double apple, but found Fuji with double is a bit hollow. When I add two apple it always seems to mush the apples into more like a sauce. However that is with all three apples mixed. At least for me anyway. I’m just weird like that!

Apple cider notes would be good in OP’s recipe. Agreed.

4 Likes

8 apples, not including pineapple… and one of the better apple vapes I have toyed with…

I actually mixed it while listening to one of my buddies tunes…

4 Likes

You guys are lifesavers!! I wasn’t really going for the apple cider part mainly because when my husband makes our Apple Pie Moonshine to drink, he uses straight apple juice. That being said most people that make the moonshine DO add the Apple Cider. All these great ideas. I’m going to have to buy some more apple flavors and play around (which I’ve been on a flavor buying spree anyway LOL) Thank you so much for these incredible ideas… off to buy more flavors

5 Likes

dont forget to slow that roll on bourbon, Michelle… trust me… 3-4 weeks later you will have a mess on your hands… but up to you :wink:

2 Likes

What about offsetting some of that bourbon with Kentucky bourbon? When I took a sip of our real moonshine it had a HUGE punch of alcohol flavor? Thoughts?

2 Likes

I should note I don’t normally drink alcohol, so I only take a few sips of this here and there LOL

2 Likes

Anything citrus… Lime, lime wedge, Jack fruit (keep it under 1%) pineapple, pink guava (keep that one under .4%) Citrus punch…

3 Likes

The shine I get comes from the biggest mountain here in South Carolina… buddy of mine owns it… has some of the damn best one sip is more than enough shine… it’s funny when we pull in folks that dont know and hand them that standard dixie cup and 20 min later they are on the floor, cuz they felt they needed more than a sip :wink:

2 Likes

LOL I need to alter my candied yam recipe too then, because I used 1% pineapple in that. I did lower the recipe to .50 bourbon and dragon fruit to 1.50 per suggestions

2 Likes

LOL yeah my husband makes this every football season for his friends to enjoy during the games. Thankfully he keeps his friends in the football shed because they are all loaded after drinking it. He makes 5 gallons every year LOL

2 Likes

I can not help you with those tfa flavors… not much other than switch to another brand…

I am straight up flavorah…

2 Likes