Are there any *good* chocolate vapes out there?

I have three chocolate SF mixes steeping right now all from One on One. I will report back in a couple days to let ya’ll know how they come out. I don’t expect much out of them. But ya never know. Something different.

2 Likes

Ok, I changed my mind. I want to do a quick test after a day in the closet.

I am vaping One on One’s Milk Chocolate right now at 10% flavoring. It’s pretty good. But I am not sure if it is a Milk Chocolate flavor. It may be more Tootsie Roll than milk chocolate. When I first added it to the dripper I had been vaping Floating Island by DarthVapor. It was really quite good at first and reminded me of a slightly dark milk chocolate flavor. Which leads me to believe with the addition of some Vanilla and some Vienna Cream this could be quite good. But as the Floating Island flavor drifts away into the sunset I am getting more of a dark chocolate, almost cocoa flavor coming through. Slightly similar to a Tootsie Roll, but more in between a chocolate bar and a Tootsie Roll. I may try to mix this at a tad lower percentage and see what I get. But I will wait til this has had some time to steep before I make any changes.

Next up is One on One’s Chocolate Dark Candy Roll mixed at 10%. I was expecting a Tootsie Roll flavor from this one… but to my surprise it’s not. This is more of a lighter chocolate. Maybe it needs to be mixed higher, or it just needs to steep more. But it is definitely not a dark chocolate. I think it is just weak. I am going to give this one a few more days to steep and report back.

My last one is One on One’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup mixed at 10% as well. This one definitely tastes like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. It’s just really weak like the Dark Chocolate Candy Roll flavor. But the potential is there for a very nice peanut butter cup. I am getting hints of milk chocolate and the peanut butter is coming through slightly. When I do get a good taste of the peanut butter it is very good. Back into the closet it goes.

Like I said, all of these are only a day old. I meant to mix them a couple weeks ago but forgot about them. So I will give these a chance to mature then play with these flavors a bit more and see where it goes.

4 Likes

I am surprised no-one appears to be using FA Chococo Melt for a good dark chocolate, I never mind half the work being done and this is a superb base for so many chocolate liquids.
For anyone who doesn’t know this particular concentrate, it is a blend of Chocolate, Cocoa and Cream.

I use it as is for my dark choc liquid, with a drop of TPA Whipped Cream for a creamier, lighter liquid and the lovely mouthfeel the whipped cream brings. I also use it in what I call my Death by Chocolate…Lime, using FA Tahitian Lime, I adore using this juice as it is one of those that can change drastically with increased heat, around 20 watts it is a rich chocolate with a clean fresh note from the lime, cranked to around 26 watts and upwards releases much more of the lime without diminishing the dark chocolate. Fabulous blended concentrate.

4 Likes

Isn’t that exclusive to Flavour Art UK? It’s a pre-blended mix of some other FA-flavours, isn’t it?

EDIT: Source

2 Likes

Yes, Daath, the three I mentioned above, I didn’t realise it was only here, It does come in the 'That’s Nice bottle but I know they are all FA concentrates. I think I just assumed that this label was simply because it came in bulk instead of ready bottled. Since I have been satisfied they are 100% FA I hadn’t considered it. My mistake and thank you for making this clear, I wouldn’t like to send anyone on a fruitless search for it over there.
That is a shame, I would ask the lovely couple who run FlavourArt UK for the %'s as they are always incredibly helpful but that might be a step too far even for them :stuck_out_tongue:
I just stuck my nose into a few bottles and FA chocolate is very nice, do you get FA Cocoa there, I don’t have any so wouldn’t know if that too is a ‘UK only’. I am certain you have plenty of creams. It really is a super concentrate albeit a blended one and a great addition to the juice pantry.

2 Likes

Cocoa and Chocolate are standard FA flavors :slightly_smiling: Very good when mixed together :slightly_smiling: Although they don’t like heat and gunk the coils a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s the stuff, It is the reason I use reasonably low temps, well low considering where many reach up to nowadays just for a regular vape, not those cloud chasing loonies, I don’t imagine there are too many here as everyone seems more interested in great flavour, so I’ll risk leaving that in…
I have begun using SS wires exclusively these last few months and needing only a quick rinse that doesn’t disturb the coil it isn’t really a problem now, I use the same RTA for all choc’ juices and find they need a regular rinse anyway due to the cocoa so there is no extra work other than a quick re-wicking during the rinse.
Anyway, It’s chocolate you can ‘eat’ 24/7 without losing teeth or adding pounds, what could be better, daath?

Edit, quick re-wicking after the rinse, during the rinse would be quite a feat ;o)

3 Likes

I didn’t really care for Capella Boston Cream Pie, but over time I tried adding Capella Vanilla Custard V1 and some AP Acetyl Pyrazine and some FA Chocolate and it is permanently in my TFV4 tank that has a sticker “chocolate” on it.

2 Likes

This actually turned out better than I thought… I vape low temps too

TOC’S Chocolate Biscuit : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/587607/saved

0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
1.25% Biscuit (INAWERA Flavours">INW)
3% Chocolate (FA)
2% Cocoa (FA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Sucralose

Flavor total: 10.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4G27

3 Likes

I’ll give that a try Michelle. I Still have some of that Boston Cream Pie because I didn’t like it or vape it much. I’m still keeping it in my larger TFV4 tank. Got to have a good chocolate vape. I do have all the ingredients for your new recipe “TOC’S Chocolate Biscuit”. It’s odd that I’ve been thinking since a few days ago about how Biscuit is a powerful flavor. When someone posted a new recipe, I added biscuit to some butterscotch I had in my tank, and it completely changed the whole concept of what was in the tank and I didn’t like it, but it left me wanting to experiment with biscuit… I’m going to wash out my chocolate tank now and give your recipe a try using pre-steeps (single flavors on hand). Rating - soon - promise.

Also, please comment on TOC’s Chocolate Nut Bars. How is it? There’s a lot of flavors in that one that I’d like to use.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear your opinion Joy. On the nut bars, yes there are tons of ingredients… I’m working on mixing with less ingredients, but that one turned out really good to me LOL. It’s got the chocolate and a blend of nuts so I was really happy with how it turned out.

1 Like

Update: Tried 90% of DIY Flavor Shack ((DIYFS/FS/DFS) chocolate flavors and only one stood out head and shoulders above the rest:
#2 DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream (Best to date for me)
Sharper smell than plain chocolate.
Has same dark toasty taste as #1 but with sweetness and stronger chocolate taste. Good on it’s own. This flavor would be good to attempt to strengthen and play around with. This chocolate is twice as good as TFA Double chocolate. Second tasting: Getting stronger better flavor, a winner.
This is rich, dark chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! A nice balance of sweetness and dark, bitter chocolate.
As my notes indicate, only tested at 25% as a single. Pretty pricey.
Planing on testing in a mix and will get back.
I have terrible taste buds, so I did not get any toffee but it may be there.

1 Like

Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEFxsPY65M
{{{ PLEASE MIX WITH SAFETY. USE APPROPRIATE GLOVES AND EYE WEAR WHEN DEALING WITH NICOTINE. DON’T BE STUPID, AND IF AN ACCIDENT OCCURS IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR LOCAL POISON CONTROL CENTER. HIGHLY CONCENTRATED NICOTINE IS HIGHLY TOXIC AND FATAL WITH ANY CONTACT WITH SKIN SO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO VIEW THIS MATERIAL. I DO NOT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THE USE OF NICOTINE PRODUCTS FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. }}}

For the cleanest nicotine and VG / PG I recommend:

CODE DIYorDIE will get you 15% OFF

For DIY flavors and supplies I recommend:

www.ecigexpress.com

For an ejuice calculator this is a great one to use:

1 Like

I hope so I just had some Inawera Milk Chocolate, and Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2 delivered like 30 mins ago
:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Use @Ken_O_Where recipe and sub’d DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream for Double Chocolate (CAP):

CA Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream 4% ----was CA Double Chocolate
TFA Ethyl Maltol 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.2% (1 drop)
I add’d the EM and AP just to bring out the flavors.
re: Check cookies
Thanks to Ken, this is a very good chocolate vape as choc’s go. It’s worth a try. I get more toffee and doughnut with a hint of chocolate.

2 Likes

My first Chocolate recipe. I wasn’t after anything in particular. I was just trying to add some sweetness and bite but I also wanted to clear up the CAP Double Chocolate a bit so it doesn’t clog cotton and gunk up coils as quick as it seemed to by itself.

http://tjek.nu/r/rmJy

3 Likes

The recipe is private

2 Likes

Sorry, try it now I removed the private setting. I wanted to past the HTML but it wasn’t letting me.

3 Likes

Works fine now thx :smiley:

4 Likes

This is the one. Use around 0.6%, steep 3-4 weeks.
https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/flavor-extract-dark-chocolate-pure-extract

6 Likes