Are there any *good* chocolate vapes out there?

This is how I did it, cuz I’m not a fan of Walnuts and love Pecans. Turned out MARVELOUS.

0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
2% Butter Pecan (FW)
0.5% Cake Batter (CAP)
1.5% Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah)
1.5% Cream (Flavorah)
0.5% German Chocolate (VF)
2% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 8.5%

3 Likes

Did you make the changes because you tried my recipe and thought it needed the other ingredients or did you not have all of them?

2 Likes

Didn’t have them all dear, and not fond of walnuts anyhow. But, it’s still a great recipe!

2 Likes

Ahh. Been awhile since we discussed it. I am hoping my INW stash shows up soon. I added them to my flavor stash as soon as I ordered them because I can’t wait to mix with my new chocolates. I am going to finally get to try your Cocoa Custard :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah yes, I remember you saying that about Walnuts.

2 Likes

Just checked and my INW packages actually arrived at my post office at 5:30 this morning. I should be mixing them up right now. Lazy asses didn’t even bother to bring it to me today.

3 Likes

I also just remembered I have One on One Milk Chocolate. I am going to mix that up as a single flavor here in a few when the mailman brings my big box of goodies. I will post my results.

5 Likes

Okay SthrnMixer, now you have me curious LOL if AP adds the cocoa butter richness to chocolate… how can we use that and create white chocolate from FA Flavors?

ie: Carefully add the cocoa butter to the double boiler, and allow it to begin melting slightly. Combine the powdered sugar and powdered milk together to make a dry mixture. Slowly add this mixture to the melting cocoa butter, about one tablespoon at a time. Add the vanilla when mixture is thoroughly melted

https://blog.udemy.com/how-to-make-white-chocolate/

1 Like

using that concept with the homemade white chocolate recipe?

Condensed milk (FA) which somewhat tastes like powdered milk, marshmallow for the confectioners sugar, AP for the cocoa butter… then vanilla? You know I have to try this out hahahahha

1 Like

Do let us know how it goes. Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

You’d still need Cocoa or Chocolate - AP by itself doesn’t give you cocoa butter ;D By itself it does bready/nutty notes (in low percentages) - in higher % it becomes fritos. It does work well with the chocolates though ;D

2 Likes

well poopy caca :slight_smile: guess I’m not making white chocolate with that idea hahahhaha

2 Likes

Good catch Lars. I don’t think I really paid enough attention to notice the missing chocolate component.

3 Likes

Going to add the cocoa for the cocoa bean… heck why not?

1 Like

Well white chocolate’s main component is cocoa butter. There’s none of the solids found in dark chocolate, hence the white color. If you add cocoa then you just have chocolate. I"m not sure where you’d get the cocoa butter flavor in your DIY kitchen apart from a vendor flavor All HIC was saying is that adding AP to the chocolates mentioned gives it a cocoa butter effect. As Lars said it’s not cocoa butter on its own,

3 Likes

I have three chocolate SF mixes steeping right now all from One on One. I will report back in a couple days to let ya’ll know how they come out. I don’t expect much out of them. But ya never know. Something different.

2 Likes

Ok, I changed my mind. I want to do a quick test after a day in the closet.

I am vaping One on One’s Milk Chocolate right now at 10% flavoring. It’s pretty good. But I am not sure if it is a Milk Chocolate flavor. It may be more Tootsie Roll than milk chocolate. When I first added it to the dripper I had been vaping Floating Island by DarthVapor. It was really quite good at first and reminded me of a slightly dark milk chocolate flavor. Which leads me to believe with the addition of some Vanilla and some Vienna Cream this could be quite good. But as the Floating Island flavor drifts away into the sunset I am getting more of a dark chocolate, almost cocoa flavor coming through. Slightly similar to a Tootsie Roll, but more in between a chocolate bar and a Tootsie Roll. I may try to mix this at a tad lower percentage and see what I get. But I will wait til this has had some time to steep before I make any changes.

Next up is One on One’s Chocolate Dark Candy Roll mixed at 10%. I was expecting a Tootsie Roll flavor from this one… but to my surprise it’s not. This is more of a lighter chocolate. Maybe it needs to be mixed higher, or it just needs to steep more. But it is definitely not a dark chocolate. I think it is just weak. I am going to give this one a few more days to steep and report back.

My last one is One on One’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup mixed at 10% as well. This one definitely tastes like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. It’s just really weak like the Dark Chocolate Candy Roll flavor. But the potential is there for a very nice peanut butter cup. I am getting hints of milk chocolate and the peanut butter is coming through slightly. When I do get a good taste of the peanut butter it is very good. Back into the closet it goes.

Like I said, all of these are only a day old. I meant to mix them a couple weeks ago but forgot about them. So I will give these a chance to mature then play with these flavors a bit more and see where it goes.

4 Likes

I am surprised no-one appears to be using FA Chococo Melt for a good dark chocolate, I never mind half the work being done and this is a superb base for so many chocolate liquids.
For anyone who doesn’t know this particular concentrate, it is a blend of Chocolate, Cocoa and Cream.

I use it as is for my dark choc liquid, with a drop of TPA Whipped Cream for a creamier, lighter liquid and the lovely mouthfeel the whipped cream brings. I also use it in what I call my Death by Chocolate…Lime, using FA Tahitian Lime, I adore using this juice as it is one of those that can change drastically with increased heat, around 20 watts it is a rich chocolate with a clean fresh note from the lime, cranked to around 26 watts and upwards releases much more of the lime without diminishing the dark chocolate. Fabulous blended concentrate.

4 Likes

Isn’t that exclusive to Flavour Art UK? It’s a pre-blended mix of some other FA-flavours, isn’t it?

EDIT: Source

2 Likes

Yes, Daath, the three I mentioned above, I didn’t realise it was only here, It does come in the 'That’s Nice bottle but I know they are all FA concentrates. I think I just assumed that this label was simply because it came in bulk instead of ready bottled. Since I have been satisfied they are 100% FA I hadn’t considered it. My mistake and thank you for making this clear, I wouldn’t like to send anyone on a fruitless search for it over there.
That is a shame, I would ask the lovely couple who run FlavourArt UK for the %'s as they are always incredibly helpful but that might be a step too far even for them :stuck_out_tongue:
I just stuck my nose into a few bottles and FA chocolate is very nice, do you get FA Cocoa there, I don’t have any so wouldn’t know if that too is a ‘UK only’. I am certain you have plenty of creams. It really is a super concentrate albeit a blended one and a great addition to the juice pantry.

2 Likes