Aromamizer RDTA by Steamcrave

Wow, where do I begin…
I don’t type very well, so I’ll be brief…
I received this tank today and put it together as soon as I got home…I did a 22g 316l SS 5 wrap 3mm ID…0.09ohms…its on my IPV3li VR in TC mode, 95 joules. It has rubber bands with holes for airflow control. A 4-hole band and a 2-hole band…you can get 3 post or 2 post velocity style decks, I got the 2 post…coiling and wicking is a breeze, as you just tuck your excess wick under your coil, kinda like a dripper. I cant even imagine a way of doing it wrong… no chance of it leaking when you fill it. Its pretty fool proof. So far it is juicing up as fast as I am sucking on it, max VG juice, of course…vapor is dense, flavorful, no, very flavorful, even…the vapor is not like the TFV4, its not super wet, its not quite dry either, like a Cthulhu v2, it is in between, I think…very flavorful. Very unique design. I am very very pleased with this tank. Definitely going into my daily rotation.
Every single one of you out there posting on the “favorite tank” thread, every one of you out there on the TFV4 wagon or the OHM ega wagon, will definitely definitely enjoy this tank…
This tank, my friends, is a winner…easily.So go get you one…VaporDNA.com Eciggity.com or straight from Steamcrave.com…go get you one…make sure you choose the right deck. Or, if you are undecided, buy both decks…
Thanks for reading…
Tl;Dr just buy this tank, you wont be sorry

5 Likes

Ill DEFINITELY be ordering a second one

1 Like

You talked me into it.

3 Likes

Just ordered mine :laughing:

2 Likes

You haven’t steered me wrong yet. I’m on it ASAP.

2 Likes

I’ve got a new(ish) one for sale on VU.

2 Likes

I went and viewed the tank and it looks it has restricted airflow. I like the big cyclops airholes. How is the airflow?

2 Likes

the airflow is much more than it looks…4 holes positioned at 3 6 9 and 12…offer plenty of air, i promise…it comes with these rubber bands with holes, 2 holes or 4 holes…the 4 is too much for me and the 2 is too little…so i have the 4 hole band on mine, but kinda cock eyed, lol…
theres a video out there of a russian dude vaping on one. go watch and listen to his air/suck/volume…

2 Likes

Decent video here from Vapor Chronicles. I won’t comment on that Ti build but still…not thinking air flow will be a problem.

3 Likes

he’s one of my favorite reviewers usually pretty thorough …

1 Like

I like him too, but the question is…is he sick as tits? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yup…i just moved my rubber band down, to open the AFC wide open, and the air flow is ridiculous! super unique design here…very very interesting…

2 Likes

wait til you guys see how the juice gets delivered to the coils…very interesting

2 Likes

AND…it comes with a very unique drip tip!

2 Likes

I think it will be the perfect companion to the Efusion mod that should be in the same package. I bet I don’t get much work done the day that comes in the mail.

Still need to get the Crown and Mutation x RTA. But I blew nearly a month’s worth of vape gear budget on that mod and Aromamizer so by the time I will allow myself to spend again there will probably be 10 new things to choose from.

3 Likes

its a great tank once youve mastered the wick, loads of flavour

2 Likes

Master the wick? Is there something else to be done besides just laying them down and under??

2 Likes

you need to have ends just resting on juice deck holes, i had mine a month now and it was a pain to get it right with people saying they had them up to 60 70 80 watts i was getting no where near that, but now i am. cut wick long fluff up then cut wick again where u think they would be sitting on holes on deck, then fluff again. the good thing is when you prime wick then put together u will get a good ten tokes then it will go dry, but it will normally be one side so pop it out and trim it up very slightly. it sounds a mare i know but i promise you when you get it right it really has dripper flavour in a tank, hope that helps ill see if i got some pics for ya.

3 Likes

okay, so im driving down the road, vaping on this aromamizer at 95.5 joules, when my mod tells me check battery. which, of course, means that my batteries dont have enough charge to execute another pull at 95.5 joules. so, i drop it down to 85.5 joules because i know ill be able to get a few more pulls out of that before i get back to get new batteries. i then proceed to hit at this tank at 85.5, but before i continue, let me explain something: being a former smoker, i kind of need something out of my vape to feel satisfied. i need warmth, hell, maybe even heat. and i need lung fill. lots of it. which is typically achieved at 95.5 joules at an .08 ohm build on this aromamizer. so, when i dropped it down to 85.5, i wasn’t expecting much. what i received, though, was the heat of course being toned down, but something happened to the flavor… the aromamizer already gives amazing flavor, but when i turned down the joules, the flavor got turned up considerably… it was like i had a mouth full of straight juice.

something is to be learned here, i just have to figure what…any and everybody is invited to join in on what is to be learned here…

1 Like

You’re precisely right, there is something to be learned. You know when you were using a regulated mod for the first time? You would “dial in” your perfect wattage/voltage for both flavor and vapor volume, right? Same is done with TC mods. I find it’s not just the build you have, but the juice as well which will dictate the temperature you run. Where one juice may taste fantastic at 500F, then next may be muted or certain flavors within the juice somewhat disappear at 500F, but will suddenly reappear at 450F. An example is the Castle Long clone. At 450 on my mod it’s decent, but crank it up to 530 - back. All sorts of flavors come through. To me, aside from not getting dry hits, this is the wonderful part about TC in that you can fine tune to taste.

1 Like