August 8, 2016: What Does it Mean for Vaping?

1 Like

I haven’t been in a vape shop in a while, I went today.

Here is what I was told: (You guys tell me if this is what you know)

Out of the 25 shops within 50 miles, only 3 of them were able to keep their doors open after August 8.

That was the loss of over 100 Jobs.

The FDA Assigned 500 Compliance Auditors Per State to make sure the Vape Shop Owners were staying in compliance with the new rules. My guy here has had the FDA Gestapo Visit his shop 3 times.

On August 8 he had to give the Compliance Auditor a list of everything he sells in the store and those items in the store are the only thing he will ever be able to sell in that store ever - even if the product itself was manufactured and released before August 8. He can only sell what is on his inventory list he claimed on August 8.

He had to discard, via proper hazmat protocol 40,000.00 worth of pre-bottled House Liquids. No compensation for the loss.

They told him they can come in the store with no warning, no warrant and search the premises any time they feel like it to make sure he remains in compliance.

And this is USA in the year 2016 where FDA acts like the fucking Gestapo during ww2. From where i am sitting it looks like FDA is exceeding its powers by a longshot. All the amendments in works in the US seem to have no worth at this point just because FDA is performing an 1600’s Salem witch hunt all over the US against Vape shops, vapers and what not. And all this because Tobacco and Big Pharma has FDA in their deep pockets.

I wonder where it all will end for you guys in the US?

3 Likes

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Here’s my thing…500 Compliance Auditors? Where the hell is that money coming from? Who is paying for that regulatory police state? What tax payer voted on this or authorized the funding for that…or which congress person or senator voted for that funding for those auditors?

This is the thing with these companies where the basis for the lawsuits should come from? When did we as consumers authorize any of this? Where were the petitions by citizens? There weren’t any!

5 Likes

I’m hoping for some serious investigations. The government has successfully convinced the average non smoking / vaping person that we are doing something horrible so the FDA regulations don’t matter to most. However, there is a LOT of light coming from the fact that the Epi Pen price is going through the roof and people are finding out that there ARE low priced medications out there that the FDA is blocking from being released to the public.
A little off track I guess, but I am just happy that people are seeing the corruption that is going on and it’s not just vaping, It should serve to help us get the government and the FDA to back off and stop lying to the people.

5 Likes

It is nice that people know and see the corruption. My concern is the people that investigate the so called elite won’t charge them for any crime. The head of the FBI for example knew Hillary was very dishonest yet said she didn’t deserve to be charged. If it were you or I, we would be locked up. I’m afraid that the highest ranking officials in charge of justice are just as corrupt as the ones they go after.Another example, Margaret Hamburg, former corrupt FDA director should be in prison right now but she’s not. So, the higher your status and the bigger your purse is, it seems that type is above the law currently. I hope I am wrong but from what I see and understand, it doesn’t look good. None of this makes our country look good either.

2 Likes

The sad truth is the division of the upper society and the common people. It happens in the military quite often. If a common person is deemed doing wrong, they are jailed or have punishments imposed. For the upper society, they are not imprisoned (normally), because there isn’t prisons designed to take care of them… placing them in one of the establishments meant for the common person was deemed “cruel and unusual punishment” and is not allowed. In the military, officers might have a “mark” or “letter” put in their records, that was going to hurt their future and was considered enough of a punishment. It doesn’t matter if the common person’s life is ruined and they have life long hardships.

3 Likes