Bad News from Liquid barn

WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

This might be the most important email you open this year.

In the coming weeks, the PACT Act (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking) will effectively BAN the shipping of nicotine products to customers. This means you will no longer be able to purchase your flavorless nicotine products on our website.
LEARN MORE

While Liquid Barn continues to work on a solution, our recommendation is to STOCK UP. Not sure how much you’ll need? Use our free Vape Apocalypse Calculator.

7 Likes

if someone can share the email…please feel free im in my phone so couldn’t link

3 Likes

In the coming weeks, The PACT Act (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking) will go into effect. Baked into the verbiage of the recently passed COVID relief bill, this new regulation will effectively HALT all online sales of nicotine and vape products.

What does that mean for you? In a matter of days, shipping companies like UPS, USPS, and FedEx will stop shipping the nicotine products you purchase online to your doorstep.

To comply with this new regulation, liquidbarn.com will no longer be shipping nicotine products mid-April, but is working tirelessly to find you a solution.The only thing we can recommend right now is to stock up. Because when the ban begins, it’s unclear how long it will be before you are able to find direct access to your favorite products. So do whatever you need to whether the upcoming storm. Not sure how much you’ll need? Use our free Vape Apocolypse Calculator below.

6 Likes

What they do not say is if this impacts their flavor concentrates. I looked on their website and found nothing defining this.

8 Likes

probably because it doesn’t

6 Likes

Great question …I think as long as BCF is stocking them there is no worry

7 Likes

Almost March now: one by one online stores will start sending emails and slapping banners in their sites warning about it.

4 Likes

They sure will…And there will still be people saying dint worry it will be fine . I think this Pact act send us back to pre 2016

7 Likes

The verbiage in the legislation itself could impact flavorings although it is left somewhat ambiguous as USPS is task with the final details. Some interpretations on the web include flavorings with no nicotine. As with everything gooberment it’s a complete cluster fuck. I can’t remember if concentrates have the “contains nicotine” bullshit printed on them like mods and atties do.

6 Likes

This makes me sad…LB was my first DIY purchase in 2015 …Starter Kit with 10 flaves 48mg/ml Nic select and 500ml of both pg and vg…I thought I was in top of the eliquid world lmao

7 Likes

none of mine do. they are also made for food.

6 Likes

Direct for LB I can see being an issue but BCF rebottles and they have already came out and said this wont affect them since they are a Flavor and Brew supply…

6 Likes

Here is their draft
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/02/19/2021-03393/treatment-of-e-cigarettes-in-the-mail

7 Likes

That sounds promising for sure. I’m set on everything but concentrates, VG, and PG. I don’t see VG and PG being impacted since they are not at all specific to vaping.

7 Likes

nor will cotton, wire, batteries(probably).

7 Likes

Certain brands may be in trouble …I am gonna grab a case of CB just in case

4 Likes

what is CB ? …

4 Likes

cotton bacon

6 Likes

ooops = cotton bacon

6 Likes

None of the flavours I’ve got in the cupboard have that nic notice on them.

Though, EVERY bottle of juice has always had it printed even if it’s 0%, though I’m pretty sure that’s just the juice manufacturers not wanting to waste money having different printed labels for 0% juice.

6 Likes