Bad News from Liquid barn

No its mandatory they put the warning on 0 nic as well

5 Likes

Appreciate that guys. Iā€™m at work and canā€™t look at my concentrates obviously. Having done reviews pretty steady in the past I have over 100 mods and probably as many atties. I might snag a bunch of wire here real quick. If I calculated right, I have enough nic to last until I am 80 which I will never be. If I can get flavors Iā€™ll be like a pig in stink.

8 Likes

I figured thatā€™d be just for cost purposes.

Still thereā€™s no nic content warning in any the flavours Iā€™ve ever bought ā€¦ they should be safe.

Long a theyā€™re not IN the juice :smirk:

Iā€™m figuring as long a Iā€™ve stocked up on nic base and have enough mods and tanks, the rest shouldnā€™t be difficult to source.

3 Likes

Different country too and since our government havenā€™t released ANY details about what happens after October other than theyā€™re making importation of nicotine illegal (itā€™s never been legal to sell within Australia course), plus some vague shit about it being obtainable via doctors prescription as a ā€˜last resort for smokers wanting to quitā€™ which could mean you only get 3 months worth of scripts then thatā€™s it, or could mean we can simply go to a chemist and buy nic base for $10/litre anytime we like forever.

Nobody knows.

Just that thereā€™s no more importing nic starting October.

1 Like

staart a nic factory

3 Likes

Someoneā€™s gotta do it :slight_smile:

Or start selling it at black market prices in 30mL bottles cut down to 6mg/mL

1 Like

FWIW, I live in NY, and because of the NY flavor ban, Liquid Barn wonā€™t sell anything to me. No flavors, no PG, no VG. Not even empty bottles.

4 Likes

Damn that sucks ā€¦I get they have to follow the guidelinea to protect their business. I think because they have obviously been a business that caters to vaping is what hurts them.

3 Likes

then they will be OOB soon.

3 Likes

Surely they can just re-labeled their flavourings to ā€˜food basedā€™ and remove ā€˜vapeā€™ from products not specifically vape related and maybe have a mirror site to sell that shit?

Seems pretty straightforward.

3 Likes

Sorry not familiar with this

3 Likes

Out Of Business, Iā€™d be thinking

4 Likes

In that case no they wont be out of businessā€¦River Supply and Liquid Barn have huge whilesale accounts they distribute to . The DIY sales are a fraction of their sales

6 Likes

Maybe heā€™s abbreviating something else then :thinking:

Looked like it fit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nope

yepā€¦

5 Likes

why are my quotes not working today ?

5 Likes

A lot od people think DIY is what keeps these companies open and dint relaize a lot of them sell to pretty big customers

5 Likes

So only their nicotine containing products should be impacted and even then only to DIYers in the states who canā€™t order anymore: they can still mail anywhere else in the world that allows it, sposeā€¦

Though the market for DIYers would still be a significant loss Iā€™d think, since selling small amounts at higher prices would make them more profit per mL of product compared to supplying wholesale amounts at wholesale prices, maybeā€¦

Hmm

3 Likes

Shouldnā€™t have to worry about what we call flavors. They are used in so many craft items (Soap/candles/food items) donā€™t see the goverment putting the flavor industry out of businesse.

4 Likes

The only non nicotine flavor products that may be affected are those with vapor or vape in their name and one shots. These can easily be listed as intended for vaping and included in the ban. All others are used for multiple applications and can not be banned.

3 Likes