Bad News from Liquid barn

NETs could be affected…

BUT, making that yourself would end up being just an interesting subset for those who’re reaaally into their extracted tobacco’s that would be cool to get into and refine.

1 Like

In response to the OP, AND, fully understanding NONE of us knows the full “@#$^$#@#%$” with the PTMA, and Shipping Bans, but does this mean, people should be ordering 500ml jugs of Liquid Barn’s delicious, irreplaceable Vanilla Ice Cream ?? I wonder. If they get cut off at the knees, will they still be producing product, and/or shipping B2B ?

3 Likes

reading around gaathering info and opinions. it looks to me it is going to be just like tobacco = go to the B&M aand buy whatever they have. they are doing it for the tax revenue = our health or the kids mean squat.

now, the issue of ptma. my bet is that is also for the $$$.

and what is that ViC you speak of ?

3 Likes

@jinx_d, only the BESTEST BEST Buttery Rich Vanilla Ice Cream out there, bar none !!!

4 Likes

thanxx, i put a 30ml in my cart. if its not any good imma come over there ! :laughing:

btw, nice drum kit = i know squaat about drums, except i like good drummer = Neil Peart

5 Likes

R.I.P Neil.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Neil Is, Was, and Always will be Da Man!

3 Likes

LB VIC is definately one to buy in the 4oz size. Best ice cream flavor I’ve tried to date. You can pick this up at Bullcity Flavors and Gremberry Farms as well.

7 Likes

yep ! and, Getty Lee is a freak’n genius !!!

4 Likes

You’re going to wish you bought a bigger bottle. I got 3 60’s on my desk. LB VIC is the best on the market.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure they will still ship B2B but that of course is an assumption

3 Likes

Ok LB will stop shipping fed ex in the next day or so so that means no more 100mgml nic…They do suggest stocking up on the things you like until they transition…Fed Ex and UPS will not be shipping any Vape anything not even B2B

3 Likes

Do you have any more details on this @fidalgo_vapes ??

3 Likes

Only that the two companies have said they will not not be shipping anything Vape Related …This does include One shots , Flavors that are designed for Vaping from or to any company that has been registered as a Vaoe related company in any way weather its B2B or B2C

Some of these companies are transitioning but from what i was just told this is coming fast and it is gonna stop Liquid Nicotine sales to us

2 Likes

thing is, i have basicly no experience with vanilla ice cream. i just smelled my French vanilla ice cream VT, that i have used sparingly. and it smells custardy. i haave leaned away from custards. but saying that, i have a 30ml in my cart of the LB

4 Likes

Bad News from Heartland, was just at their site out of curiosity (It’s my go to for nic), they are Totally out of ALL nic levels, house, premium, even synthetic! Yesterday they had stock, today nothing. There must be a massive surge in orders, hope this is just temporary for a few days. I know you all and myself are stocked, but still this is very concerning.

2 Likes

I’m going to try some of their flavors, that I’ve never tried before. Also, they have a LB-501 kit, which is pretty good.

4 Likes

I know LB wont order any new Nicotine Stock im nit sure why anyine else would right now either

3 Likes

You’ve got a good point there Fid.

3 Likes

Your Cart

Liquid Barn Sour Gummy Flavor Concentrate - 16.5ml

Liquid Barn Sour Gummy Flavor Concentrate

16.5ml

Liquid Barn Green Apple Flavor Concentrate - 16.5ml

Liquid Barn Green Apple Flavor Concentrate

Liquid Barn Coconut Milk Flavor Concentrate - 16.5ml

Liquid Barn Coconut Milk Flavor Concentrate

Liquid Barn Strawberry Flavor Concentrate - 60ml