Bad News from Liquid barn

Grab what you can and what you think you will need this is not like the past scares…

5 Likes

Definately.

3 Likes

Lb doesnt have a bad flavor …tbey arent the best of the best but a person can definetely use them

3 Likes

Well I’ve actually bought MANY of their big squeeze bottles, a few scales, some DIY supplies, and almost a gallon of their VIC, figured I’d just try out some flavors. Only getting big bottles of the VIC, SB, SBCC, and Lava Cake.

4 Likes

Ahhh shitz, their OOS on the big squeezies !!!

2 Likes

condiment bottles at walmart, $1

4 Likes

If you’ve got good links put them up @jinx_d. I have tried every order of squeezie type bottle only to be let down by all of them, EXCEPT the ones from LB. Tops never pop off, never leak, or seep, and the twists open up wide enough for VG.

3 Likes

Ya they jave had the best it why I keep my bottles from them…BTW I just ordered 500ml of VIC lb smfh

4 Likes

Fuck Yeah.

3 Likes

I have Never orders a 500ml bottle lmao…I have ordered shit loads of 4oz

Btw I just called my bank to open a new line of credit FTW im going CRAZY …lmao i really didnt

2 Likes

3 Likes

no links & i’ve never tried them, just seen em.

4 Likes

Oh shyt, looks like I’m out on the VIC :tired_face:

3 Likes

What we need to establish is a Vaping underground Railroad …Who will come up with the songs to guide those people to the fountain of vape

5 Likes

Oh no Rocky grab it from BCF

4 Likes

Yeah I just ordered 30ml from BCF yesterday, I should have went bigger, sheez :unamused:

3 Likes

Remeber that Fed Ex and UPS jave chose not to ship B2B anything vape related so things may be OOS eventually

4 Likes

Let me know if you get stuck without …We will figure it out I have 3 30ml and ine opened 30ml now the 500ml coming

4 Likes

This is why compabies like Loranns wanted nothing to do with vaping…from a business stand point it wasnt worth it

4 Likes

Yeah I ordered a bunch of 100mls from BCF but only threw in a 30 of LB VIC, will be kicking myself in the arse if LB goes OOB :man_shrugging:

4 Likes