Bad Review, because I vape

all this media attention on vaping has really got some people thinking we vapers are monsters or something , My business gets a bad review because I vape.

7 Likes

Fortunately, people interested in what your shop actually does will overlook this self-righteous assclown.

13 Likes

he knocked on my door, at my house, saturday mid mourning, asked me to machine his bmw motorcycle valves, I said I would get to it late in the week. than he came tuesday to see if i did, no i have not. So he wants them back. no problem with me. than writes a review… I really don’t care about the review, I have been in business for over 35 years and had no problem from no one, even when I was drinking like a drunk sailor. But the vaping thing gets my goat, on what some people think… so …

13 Likes

I like what @anon70102222 said. The guy is an assclown.

10 Likes

I don’t have a ‘google’ account (that I know of), and apparently can’t write an anonymous review or I would. Folks should go put up a bunch of 5 stars to offset that dipshit.

8 Likes

I’m a biker too, this guy really disappoints. None of the bikers I know are assholes like that.

8 Likes

True That, but this dipshit rides a bmw, err no hard feelings on the rest of ya’ll bmw’ers !!!

10 Likes

Hey, I have a BMW too :smiley:

10 Likes

Don’t take it to @Mix_and_Hope, unless you don’t mind him taking forever to get to it (and vaping too!!). :grinning:

7 Likes

good idea.

8 Likes

With any luck, his review will discourage other assclowns from doing business with you. I’ve been wrenching in my own shop for decades and the last thing I want is assclown customers, the money isn’t worth the hassle.

13 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope maybe he said it twice, just for clarity LOL.

Sorry to hear that, and I reviewed my POSITIVE experience. Hope you don’t mind.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&ei=yuOLXdCQMaKb_QbEgjI&q=A%20%26%20W%20Welding%20%26%20Machine%20Shop&oq=A+%26+W+Welding+%26+Machine+Shop

5 Likes

Thanks Bigtime @SessionDrummer, I owe you, pick out one of them stands and will give 50% off. Or stop by the shop and we can go to my shooting range and fire some 9mm’s, bullets are on me… I would offer you some beer but I don’t drink.

9 Likes

NP @Mix_and_Hope. I really gotta spend some time and look at all your work, because it’s very distinctive, and I like it. ^^^^ You REALLY know how to pull at a guy’s heartstrings !!!

4 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope hopefully you can add a sprinkle in your response of kiss my ass you fucking dirty ape? May not be PC, but can get the point across. Fuck the haters!

7 Likes

Oh and do not read reviews or statements on Scotch and bourbon. Might tend to bring the more PC intolerance in yah!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Not me in the slightest. Need more of the Starlord with the middle finger.

4 Likes

I agree …

6 Likes

I’d either leave an obvious troll like that or respond with regret that he didn’t have time for you to help him, but that he’s always welcome to come back.
Customer friendliness rules and this guy won’t be back anyway. It’ll show other readers who’s the jerk here and they’ll just remember your attitude. Your business is not about vaping so I wouldn’t even mention it tbh.

7 Likes