Badge Nomination ... plus humble request for longer list

So far as I can tell, @SessionDrummer is top of everybody’s “most liked” and “liked by” lists. “Crazy in love” just doesn’t cover it,. How about “Insanely Popular” or “Forum Teddy Bear” or…well, probably somebody else can suggest the perfect title , but I really do believe that the guy deserves a special one-off badge just for him , and not a grey badge nor a brown one but one of those pretty shiny yellow ones, of course. And a hug :hugs:

Oh! and whilst we’re on that subject, I notice that , once you discount SD (granted) that only leaves a measly four “most liked” , and that people whom I really admire keep dropping off my list. So can we maybe have a longer “most liked” list, please? Yeah, I know , I know, people like @Ken_O_Where and @JoJo are gonna drop off folks’ lists eventually anyway, due to decreased forum activity, but i’d rather people took a bit longer to do so, and i’d rather competition for a place on that list wasn’t quite so intense.

Yeah, i know , i know, both these requests are pretty damned trivial really, but hey! I might as well ask . *flutters eyelashes *

11 Likes

Wooo Hooo, thanks a lot @jay210. I’m glad you brought this up, because all I ever got was this OLD badge from @ken_o_where. I’m not sure, but it might have been a joke …

https://sites.create-cdn.net/siteimages/37/1/9/371926/17/0/6/17065883/500x492.jpg?1548597802

15 Likes

Well, in fairness, both he and @delltrapp use likes to ‘mark’ what they’ve read more often than them actually liking something (at least in my estimation)…

So I suggest giving them a “Mile Marker” badge. LMAO
It does seem a bit redundant though, since their “reading count” should reflect similarly. :wink:

JMHO and YMMV of course.

8 Likes

I admit i was a little deflated when I learned this. I thought, gosh these fellas like a lot of things i post! Nope, they’ve just read a lot of them.

Can we give these guys a “mark as read” button? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

i read em all, just cant like em all

10 Likes

Awwww :hugs: I’ll bet they do like your posts , though. Perhaps I should’ve added that my “spreading the love” interpretation is totally consistent with SD’s post style, IMHO. The guy is as friendly and helpful as they come. And where would we be without his gadzillions of SFT notes, eh?

But I kinda thought the stats spoke for themselves. Just look how many people have marked @SessionDrummer as read!

Blockquote

• 6.0k posts created

• 25.0k :heart: received

I guess we’d better give everyone a “mark as read” button, ASAP. It’s clearly contagious! :scream:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you @jay210.

3 Likes

Delivery with tongue in cheek :wink: not actually deflated. :smile:

4 Likes

Oops! Ofc not. You’re a man. Men don’t get deflated , do they? :grinning:

But seriously. I got that it was tongue-in-cheek (honest!) but my answer was nonetheless serious. That is, i seriously believe that (most of) your posts are helpful, intelligent and/or just plain likeable and that SD actually likes them, same as me.

BTW, note the “most of” in brackets. don;t wanna stroke your ego too much, do I? just telling it like it is :grinning:

4 Likes

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence! My ego is firmly intact :smile:

4 Likes

Well that’s one way to get iced tea to come out of my nose…

6 Likes

Dude, your doing it all wrong. In the mouth, down the gullet, not the nose. For Pete’s sake.

4 Likes

Sorry @Lostmarbles, I’ll make you a fresh one …

3 Likes