WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Haha, I’d definitely claim it’s an anti-forgery feature to confuse spellcheckers. Poor bloke, one of those words that looks increasingly wrong the more you look at it. Love that they’ve copied it through the whole thing though :joy:

7 Likes

@woftam, you’d be surprised how many times that happens !!

11 Likes

@SessionDrummer Idk if you remember this but that Aromamizer Plus I couldn’t find…that’s what made me smile today. After a year of searching it finally showed up in a shopping bag full of vape gear that I hid away. Along with several attys I haven’t even built yet. It was like Christmas.

8 Likes

Woo Hoooooo @muth !!!

6 Likes

I got sunset bike and titan, quality end to a day

13 Likes
10 Likes
4 Likes

I just imagine some guy sitting around like “better check the fine print”

5 Likes

Ah ha, that explains the warm, fuzzy feeling I get :grinning:

4 Likes

Use Chrome !!!

3 Likes

Sometimes simple is all you need …

6 Likes

Trying to decide whether to pre order the moog matriarch or novation summit. 4 voice paraphonic moog vs 16 voices of bi timbral digital water

3 Likes

They look great. I was an appliance service person. Doing refrigeration I of course cleaned steel and copper for welding. Towards the end of my time they started to come out with a cleaner for copper. Darned if I can remember the name of the stuff but man it worked amazingly well. Check out an appliance parts service place and they might have the product. It came with a cotton ball thing on the end of the stick and you just kinda painted it on and wiped it off with a damp rag. Again, sorry for the “old age” memory.

4 Likes
8 Likes

His passion is just awesome to watch

5 Likes

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/hampton/officials-urine-sample-that-prompted-hampton-va-evacuation-was-vinegar/2014104821

Oh, this was hilarious to watch unfold. My silly state. :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

The original was one of my first kits I bought , kangertech imo was a pioneer when it came to sub ohm devices , i would love to see the come back with something… Memories

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that before, but I like the looks a lot.

3 Likes

Ya I had the sub box mini back in 2016 ish it was a solid device for its day , nostalgia I believe is what I’m thinkimg lol

3 Likes