Bakery juices

My fav flavors are bakery types flavors, any reccomendations for a new diyer that are good but simple??

I’m a little in love with Terrorific :smile:

Whats the profile? My adv at the moment is a cheesecake, butter toffee and graham cracker mix. Trying to think of a name for it Tho, lol.

Ooo, the recipe looks yummy! I have a brand name key lime pie i want to duplicate, its just that good, lol. Could i use fw flavors or would i need to get those brands?

I definitely think the Pie Crust (TPA) is necessary for the profile. I was trying to replicate a pie crust/lime recipe - and this was really good - you might be able to switch the lemon/lime for something else though. At what percentages, I don’t know though…

@JoJo; I guess I’d put cinnamon in the “bakery” line of flavors…

I’m a fan of the cinnamon bun type of cinnamon. The “red hots” type cinnamon vape flavor puts me off a bit. I loved red hots as a kid and still do to the point of breaking cusps off my teeth, but I don’t want to have it in a juice. My favorite cinnamon so far has to be TFA cinnamon danish. Anyone else have a favorite bakery cinnamon diy liquid?

Snickerdoodle I use V1 VC CAP and it calls for Cinn Danish CAP, im not sure what the exchange would be as i havent tried TFA’s… Excellent recipe, in fact im enjoying some right now as i made 8oz this weekend. It was from the CAP thread on Reddit.

1 Like

I’ve yet to try CAP cinnamon danish swirl. It’s bakery cinnamon and not red hot flavored?

Yep, it is delicious! It is also very strong, i use it at 2% in that recipe.

1 Like

Nice! I know the CAP eggnog and gingerbread kick it when it comes to flavor. I use those at .5 to 2%. Very true flavors as well!

1 Like

hers one that never goes old http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/83918/creamy+cheesecake .

2 Likes

I like it but a little bit.

Did someone say ‘bakery’ ? :slight_smile: Love bakery flavors too.
Here’s one I have been vaping every day lately: DaMomma’s Boston Cream Pie

1 Like

I’m about to go on a bakery stint myself here in a couple of days! :wink:…leaning towards a sticky cinnamon bun, French toast or crepe kinda vape. Got some bakery flavors the last go round with vape mail and I’m itching to create! :yum: (FA Condensed milk was on the list, along with others)

2 Likes

FA condensed milk is so potent literally 1 drop per 10 ml does the job for me what 0.5 ml of TFA malted milk would do. It is awesome !

3 Likes

Woohoo! I just got the FA Condensed Milk also. I think my first experiment may be a waste, after seeing what Amy just said though. lol I put .5% into my first mix with it. It’s steeping … we’ll see soon. lol

2 Likes

Oh…maybe not. :smiling_face: You can always make another batch of the same mix, leave out the condensed milk and mix them together! I’ve done that many times when I botched the amount of tobacco needed for a mix. :pensive:

2 Likes

and Stinky … The other night I was making a 10% dilution bottle of the condensed milk and spilled the whole thing in my lap :open_mouth: I changed clothes, wiped up the chair and threw the clothes in the washer. Even after cleaning everything the whole house still smelled like rotten baby formula! This stuff smells horrible!

But it’s a great flavor to mix with, just go light with it. It’s best to make a 10% solution of it (and don’t spill it) and use that bottle to mix with … 1.0% of this bottle equals 0.1% of the full strength bottle.

2 Likes

Oh man that sux ! At least it wasn’t the full Monty then you’d probably be burning your clothes lol. The smell off the bottle is pretty stinky. I always just ended up using 1 drop per 10 ml but I do make dilution of other crazy strong flavors. Thanks for the idea.

2 Likes

I remember well that smell! My child was one of those “projectile puking” kids when he was a baby! :confounded: I could not wait to get rid of the car we had after he had puked up baby formula 1000 times all over the back of the passenger and rear seats! I wanted to burn that car, but I decided $500 on a trade in was at least getting something for the olfactory pain and suffering! Thank goodness we only had ONE child! :+1:

3 Likes