How do you label your bottles?

I use that tape too!

1 Like

My 10ml tester bottles all have a number on them. I keep track of the recipe used in the bottle in a spreadsheet I made. When I finish a bottle, if I liked it or want to try tweaking it, I move it to another spreadsheet for saving. :smile: I haven’t made enough bigger bottles yet to feel like I really need nice labels.

3 Likes

I’m kinda old school arts & crafts…paper, ink pen, scissors and scotch tape; it’s cathartic.

10 Likes

I’m trying to figure out what that label says but all I can come up with is Pear Duck :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@JoJo; It’s a roast duck with a delicate pear reduction glaze vape! You guessed it!!

So kidding… it’s my Pear Ducat; which I actually have in a dripper at the moment whilst I’m whipping up some new creations. Just finished a cinnamon churros mix…yummy!

Sounds awesome! The duck doesn’t sound half bad either! LOL I’m not a real life pear fan, I like the flavor but not the texture, so I’m looking forward to trying some recipes with pear flavoring. I haven’t braved any cinnamon stuff yet either. I’ve tried a couple vendor juices, and so far they’ve just been so-so. Cinnamon churros sounds really good though. :smile:

1 Like

I use a cheap label maker from Walmart…or I will write them on a strip of paper and tape it…I also put tape on all labels (homemade and bought juice bottles, diy flavors etc)…because I drip down the bottles and cant read the label…I steep my bottles in a zip lock baggie …then put them in cp or ultrasonic…but will be trying the above rice suggestion…

I’m kinda curious if dry rice would work as well/the same as water in an ultrasonic steeping method?

Tried the rice method and will be using it from now on…ty op…

1 Like

Dry rice would be comparable to a water bath - I assume the ultrasonic also excites the liquid…

1 Like

Found this detailed label, masking tape n sharpie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But been printing out nicer labels lately for beta recipes in steep process.

Paper wrap and glue stick. Prob need clear tape to prevent liquid streaking smudging ink.

4 Likes

I should rephrase my queston; I’m wondering if anyone has put dry rice (instead of water) in an ultrasonic machine?

1 Like

Is the pear ducat public I luv pear and have been looking for a dif one??

Yup, and it’s one of my ADV’s.

I’m working on a v2 (not public). It’s steeping now.

1 Like

I use the dissolvable canning labels. They rinse right off and no residue!!

1 Like

White electrical tape and permanent marker. Survives freezing and hot water, doesn’t rub off but label can be peeled off if you want to.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, just wanted to chime in.
Just wanted to throw this out there, if you are in need of dripper bottles for your mixes or if you
mix juice for co-workers. Don’t buy your bottles from vape shops. Normally they sell them for around a buck each, I just bought 50 plastic dipper bottles from Amazon for about 10 bucks. Didn’t know if everyone knew this so I am just putting it out there.

1 Like

I get mine from from a seller on AMAZON called ANGELAKERRY.

Great bottles and they offer many different types along with needle point, plastic tip, dropper style with and without safety caps in 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml etc.

J

1 Like

My new labels (:

8 Likes

I’m using a Dremel with an engraving tip and engraving custom designs on the glass bottles.

No I’m not. I’m using Avery address labels and a gel pen. But I do have a Dremel with an engraving tip. Better put the Emergency Room on Speed dial…

5 Likes