Banana Flavours 🍌

Looking a for recommendations on a few good banana flavours.
Anyone got a good banana candy type one they know of?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks mate I did read this before I created the topic, I was hoping to get some 2020 banana chat happening

5 Likes

I just linked it because you can extend the thread if it didn’t answer you question. When there are many threads about the same subject, it becomes more and more difficult for the next person to find relevant info :wink: The same flavors mentioned in that thread are still available and valid.

I’m not the biggest banana fan, but I’ll grab banana flv for a more candied banana flavor. Banana FA for more real banana. Banana Cream TPA and LA are pretty similar to me, are more creamy than just banana but they do have a bit of a candied flavor too.

9 Likes

CCW Banana Puree for me is very true to form.
The more you push it the sweeter it gets.
Anywhere from 0.5 - 3.5% is good.

4 Likes

Banana inw works ok for me for banana bread, at 1.6. probably would work lower and higher.
Bano fa, fine as well. Keep up low with banana as it turns into overripe very fast

5 Likes

TFA Banana cream works for me but taste is subjective.

5 Likes

I’ve just tried the DX Banana Cream for the first time and it’s very nice - more banana than cream, slightly candyish ripe banana that tastes very “bright” in a mix.

6 Likes

@JAWS1 yeah, you’re going to get quite few different opinions on what is best. I’ve pretty much migrated away from banana recipes due to my on-going quest for the perfect strawberry. But I’ve always had excellent results using LorAnn’s Banana Cream and TPA Ripe Banana. TPA is pretty strong but I got a Runt-like candy flavor from it. GL on your quest!

5 Likes

At how high did you use tfa ripe banana? I used it at 2% and it was weird tasting.

3 Likes

Banana ‘runts’ are my favorite banana candy flavor. I’ve been looking to match it in a juice forever. Every banana tastes like the ripe fruit more than the bracing artificial flavor I love. Closest so far I’ve found is Wonder Flavors Banana Candy (SC).

7 Likes

MB soft banana is a weaker but real banana flavor. WF Banana puree is a solid all around banana. Flv banana is a real tasting banana as well. Can’t go wrong with any of those 3 imo.

Guess you’re looking for candy banana, as Phil said that WF has been recommended by quite a few mixers for a candy banana flavor

7 Likes

My recipe calculator says it was used in 15 recipes with an average 1.42%

4 Likes

@JAWS1 I like FLV for more candied, MF for dead on accurate, and a mix of TPA and LA for creamy nanas.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone this is great :+1:. I also found a Shisha Banana VTA that looks promising has anyone ever tried it?

5 Likes

If you want to taste cheap banana…

5 Likes

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% VG)

VG dilutant

Total base

Banana Cream (TPA)

Dairy Milk (TPA)

Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Sweet Cream (TPA)

Totals

4 Likes

@Psyc

??

6 Likes

Was just trying to show what percentage I was using the banana :banana: at as a example I’m not good at posting lol. And the recipe is not mine was found here at elr. So credit is to original mixer.

6 Likes