BBQ is better with a vape

As long as they keep making them for the REST of us @TimWV, @Pastorfuzz. I mean, it’s not like you have to de-bone the whole damn thing, or finely cut up all the different cuts, hell, just Spatchcock the damn thing.

4 Likes

Congrats @TimWV, and nice you are hooking the missionaries up as well. Happy Smokin’.

2 Likes

Don’t the missionaries get cooked in the giant kettle?

4 Likes

Hello!!! Why you think I invited them??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, don’t forget the potatoes and carrots.
And some Lipton onion soup mix!

3 Likes

Calling for rain tomorrow so I did all my grilling today,

Rack of Swift ribs with a brown sugar bourbon rub grilled indirect for a couple hours:

Seared with maple bbq sauce til falling off the bone:

Also did some shrimp & veggies marinated in Italian dressing and dosed with old bay, bbq wings & burgers:

Finishing off with a fruit salad Vape :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Ummm… INVITE NEEDED PLEASE! :yum: :crazy_face:
I’m sure I speak for many here as well!

3 Likes

Anytime, my door is always open up here in RI !

2 Likes

Love the BBQ @Rocky02852, and def. love that recipe too.

4 Likes

Thanks Dman, my wife was in charge of the sides, she made my favorite macaroni salad which she usually sprinkles the top with paprika, only she grabbed the red pepper :hot_pepper::hot_pepper: by mistake…
Let’s just say I’m still recovering with a cold one :laughing:

5 Likes

Well today started off NOT great. Utterly POURING downpours, and everything seemed to be getting flooded. What ELSE you going to do but BBQ and SFT…

7 Likes

Well, I can’t think of a BETTER way to spend the day, especially when it’s like this …

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer Just STUNNING! :drooling_face: :yum:

5 Likes

6 years later and the smoking still improves …

7 Likes

You’ve been smoking those ribs for 6 years? :astonished: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Hehe @TimWV I was comparing it to the original post …

3 Likes

Looks delicious. No BBQ for me tonight. Made some homemade chili (no beans). Used ground beef and stew meat along with onion, red, green, yellow and orange peppers, two types of zucchinis, fresh hatch green chilis, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, diced tomatoes and a few types of chili powder. Came out tasty with some added sharp cheddar and sour cream. I’m stuffed to the point of needing a late afternoon nap.

4 Likes

@Cary1 now THAT, sounds delicious. I can almost TASTE it by your list of ingredients.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@D.Sims

3 Likes