BBQ is better with a vape

Finally had a day not in triple digit temps so I grabbed a 10 lb. butt for the smoker. Feels good to be outside without fear of having a heat stroke :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Great looking butt. Made one a couple weeks ago and it only took 20lbs of charcoal and 17 hours to get it to 293 degrees F. Had to finish it in the oven for the last 4 1/2 hours.

3 Likes

@mstokens I’ll have 2 Sandwiches please, can you email them to me? :yum: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Great stuff @mstokens !!!

4 Likes

Not a BBQ but since it’s only 60 degrees a shitload of pot roast is in order. Doesn’t look like it but 4 lbs of chuck in each pot

11 Likes

House is going to smell good in the morning

6 Likes

Wow, sounds like the perfect meal for a chillier day.

5 Likes

Yes it is. Going to chow down tomorrow

3 Likes

All done . House smells great

12 Likes

I will be right there!

5 Likes

Looks fantastic. No pics and not a BBQ but made some delicious Greek chicken a couple of days ago and made tzatziki sauce for the first time. The chicken was very good and the tzatziki sauce turned out fantastic. My apartment-mate asked that I make more and said we should keep it as a household staple because it works with so many things. Last night I made a huge cold veggie dish with tomato, onion, yellow and green zucchini and cucumber (left over from making another batch of tzatziki) and stirred in some of the tzatziki. Was filling, tasty and refreshing.

9 Likes

Well, never a bad time to que, especially when it’s in the 40’s. Once again, into the fray …

And YES, it’s for science and shit …

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer I see you posted this 5 hours ago, by my calculations the ribs should be ready or very close to it, It’s 2:55 here so I’ll be there for left overs later this evening! :crossed_fingers: :crazy_face: :yum: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

It’s not BBQ but I’ll bring the fried squirrel! :yum:

9 Likes

Shit, you’d be good for lotsa feasts from my backyard. We got black, grey and brown squirrels. The brown are a little smaller.

5 Likes

How’d that turn out @TimWV ??

1 Like

Delicious! I was raised eating wild game and fried gray squirrel is near the top of the list for me!

4 Likes

Had to fire up the Ol’ WSM this afternoon. Now sitting down to some luscious ribs, corn pudding, sautéed fresh spinach, and herb roasted potatoes :yum:

8 Likes

Man @TimWV, looking good.

I still have my WSM, but it remains inside it’s cover. I think I gotta break it back out. Do you use the Minion Method ?

2 Likes

Damn you lucky bastards. Lol i wish i could still eat ribs and brisket. I made them great too. Making my mouth water.

4 Likes