Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

That’s exactly it! I find a couple of recipes that sound good, go to order what I don’t have to make them and then I see yummy flavors I just have to have in addition to what I need. The funny thing is, I’m still spending less than I did at the vape shop.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome but do we really have to level out? Just one more order, I promise! Lol

2 Likes

It’s awesome to meet another stay at home, homeschool mama! Sometimes I feel like an island.

4 Likes

I feel ya!

3 Likes

http://www.realflavors.com/welcome-to-real-flavors-save-10/
This is the doorway to Real Flavors from the resource page and it gets you 10% off.
RF is running a FREE 2 bottle special of your choice just pay shipping. ($4.11) for me.
Code can be used up to 3 times SAMPLESC is the code. 6 bottles for $12.33 shipping.
Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors Entry 1955
this is the thread with the offer.
http:/www.OOOflavors.com also on the Resource page is 25% off all day every day and low cost shipping.
On their DIY page get a free sample with your next order.
https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/sample-pack
Sample packs on sale making them about a Dollar per bottle. Wish I’d found this sort of stuff sooner.
eliquidrecipes-25 is the discount code.
Bob

2 Likes

Hello all… I figured I better be polite and introduce myself because I read that lurking here is just weird. But that’s ok cuz normal is boring anyway. xD I’ve spent a good bit of time here last night, reading and figuring out how to start up this DIY addictive lifestyle. Have already bought 6 bottles of RF flavors for starters. So it begins… :cold_sweat:

11 Likes

Welcome modfogger!

5 Likes

Welcome! Did you get in on the RF SC sale?

4 Likes

welcome aboard the fun bus dude :wink:

6 Likes

Dude or dudette? Did you even ask? Geez… :grin:

7 Likes

I’ve done it again haven’t I…:unamused:

6 Likes

Hi people :slight_smile:
I’m from Denmark and I’ve been vaping for a little over a year. I’m happy to join you here and excited to be a part of this community :slight_smile:

9 Likes

FEMALE!..YES!..see…how hard is that…why doesn’t everyone do that?..

I might actually get it right once in a while :disappointed:

welcome to the forum dear…dudette…lady…woman…boom…nailed it :relaxed:

7 Likes

Haha aren’t there many females here? :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome PurpleClouds!

5 Likes

There’s plenty of females but he calls half of us dude. :laughing: Welcome new folks!

8 Likes

WOW! I miss this thread for 2 weeks and it gets 200 new posts!

I’d love to say welcome to everyone, but holy cow there’s a lot of you!! So I’ll just say welcome everyone! :smiley:

10 Likes

No worries, I’m a chill dudette .:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yes Mama I did get in on that sale. It’s a sweet deal :heart:

RF is running a FREE 2 bottle special of your choice just pay shipping. ($4.11) for me.
Code can be used up to 3 times SAMPLESC is the code. 6 bottles for $12.33 shipping.

2 Likes

oh yeah, half are, I just get it wrong …loads…much to the entertainment of my family here on ELR :disappointed:

lol…

3 Likes