Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Image result for applause gif

5 Likes

Why did I get two of them? Hmm

3 Likes

Because they are twins? :grin:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a thing for mid-century and cult sci-fi.

4 Likes

Hello all, I am David from Florida under the name Carnival Custard Vapor

I am here to try and master my Thick Vanilla Custard that is irresistible and most definitely an ADV for me and hope to share with everyone once I perfect it. I have been vaping for a little over 5 years now and it got me off the stinkies that I smoking since 1975ā€¦ I am so thankful for the vaping community at large. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
Happy vaping and God bless.
David :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yep, real pissy and moany. (Still trying subliminal thought process to erase past posts.)

EDIT: And maybe this one too.

3 Likes

Hey, David, and welcome to the community! :sparkles: Iā€™m on a similar quest, hard one to pin down at the percect balance that one. Happy hunting!

4 Likes

Ok, so now we are adding yet another insult to the damage are we? shake my head in resignation :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Hello Underanne, good luck to you also. I have a feeling I am close. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve felt that too, then Iā€™ve altered it just a little with this and then Iā€™ve tried a little of that, all in the wrong direction. Back to scratch. Gotta love it! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You will get itā€¦ These are the ingredients I am working with. I may exclude the Popcorn Movie Theater Flavor

Vanilla Custard V1 Flavor Concentrate by CAP
French Vanilla Deluxe Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Cream Cheese Icing Flavor Concentrate by LA
Biscuit Flavor Concentrate by INA
Marshmallow Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Caramel Original Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Popcorn Movie Theater Flavor Concentrate by TFA
Propylene Glycol USP
Vegetable Glycerin USP
100mg Nicotine Solution VG Based

3 Likes

I have added INW Creme Brulee and some other vanillas too, but seems like weā€™re going in the same direction. Iā€™ll be watching you. :grinning: Iā€™m making it for someone else, so even when I think itā€™s good to go itā€™s not exactly what heā€™s after lol, v5 up next, ha ha.

4 Likes

Ahh you know I am messing with yah.

3 Likes

I do know, dear :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I just tried this one for my first shot, I may have gone a bit heavy on the cci, But who knows it may come out great in a few weeks. I donā€™t like adding sweeteners so I used this in replacement.

3 Likes

And @Pugs1970 you have done it again, you called this lady a guy, shame on you since it isnā€™t the first time either :laughing:

Welcome to what i would say is the best forum i ever been on and a crazy but nice bunch of people.

3 Likes

AGAIN!!!..ahhhhhh man!..woman I meanā€¦

seriously we need something on the profile thingyā€¦I wish I could say this was the 2nd time but itā€™s more like the 5th!..
ultimate facepalm
ā€¦
I do apologise dear :disappointed:ā€¦FYIā€¦the naughty step isnā€™t gender specificā€¦just so we understand each otherā€¦:grin:

4 Likes

Welcome, David. Iā€™m new here, too, and have been vaping for about 4 years. This forum is HUGE and Iā€™m still learning my way around but Iā€™ll be looking for your Thick Vanilla Custard, for sure.

4 Likes

I think we have all the Ma and Pa movies on VHS.(you kids may have to google VHS as well) I want to say how can you grow up and not have seen at least one of the Kettle movies but Iā€™m old as dirt and have seen more then many I guess. Related movie with Ma and Pa see the ā€œEgg and Iā€ as itā€™s their first screen appearance.
Welcome in Ma !!
Bob

3 Likes

Thx Bob. Iā€™m jealous you have the complete collection of Ma and Pa. Ya think Netflix has the ā€œEgg and Iā€? Teehee

2 Likes