Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Hey Pugs - I keep thinking men are women. But I can’t fault myself, too much, when the username starts with MRS…

4 Likes

Where do I go to talk about members’ opinions on nic (it’s properties, vendors, etc.)? I guess I’m asking for nic reviews?

2 Likes

No luck on Netflix but I’ve seen it in the dollar bin at walmart so it should be easy enough to find a copy of for not much coin
Bob

3 Likes

Thank you, kind sir!

2 Likes

I don’know if you’ll find what you’re after in this thread, but it’s worth a read:

3 Likes

TY, Underanne. Um, would you be a woman named anne or a man under a woman named anne? Oh, nevermind…

6 Likes

If you don’t mind me answering, she is a woman named Anne. I am a man trying to figure out how to get under Anne. Alas, she has sent me away many times. But I’m no quitter!

6 Likes

Ok, I’m thinking about changing my profile name now, this can’t go on. If anything I’m not UNDER anyone, lol.

7 Likes

Yet!

/10 chracters.

5 Likes

Ha ha, I hear you, loverboy.

6 Likes

I’ll give you a hint " Learn to play guitar " :laughing:

4 Likes

Well, I introduced myself in the “my vaping story” thread as I didn’t see this. So… Hi My name is Walt. I’m a vaper! Fairly new to vaping and new to this forum. Taking to vaping like a duck to water. In two months I’ve progressed from a ego aio to a Smok GX350. Love building RTA’s and RDA’s. Have made two batches of home brew so far which I absolutely love. Have another batch of flavors and a scale on order. Time to put the laboratory into full swing along with the help of recipes and folks here.

15 Likes

Welcome and that is a funny gif. I feel like that everytime I step into the lab and dry burning my coils. Lol.

8 Likes

Reminds me of an old joke:

If I decide to serve your breakfast in bed, I would like to be thanked for once. Not all this, “Who are you?! And how did you get in my house?!”-nonsense…

10 Likes

What’s the difference between a guitarist and god? God doesn’t think he’s a guitarist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

4 Likes

Good thing I was a Drummer 1st :laughing:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, just signed up. I have actually not even started diy juice yet. Looking into for awhile now . So I look forward to trying it and seeing what I end up with. Juice up in Canada is crazy expensive for the most part and only recently found places to get nic from legally lol.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @bluejay84 :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Yep, I like you! :joy: You’re going to fit in nicely here.

3 Likes

Hi guys and welcome to out great community! :balloon: @Walt3 @bluejay84

3 Likes