Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome @Brunkezz

4 Likes

Welcome everyoneā€¦so good to see new faces. Not that there is anything wrong with the old faces :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome, and I understand you clearly.
Your English is 100X better than my Portuguese.

8 Likes

Hey errā€™body!! Iā€™m about a year into DIY and still donā€™t trust my instincts to fly solo on a recipe so keep em coming!! Iā€™ll get there someday!! LOL

15 Likes

Welcome @Libba99 :raised_hand:ļø

3 Likes

Great to meet you! :wave:

2 Likes

hi guys n girls im new here been on site few daysā€¦got sick spending to much money on juices so looked into mixing and here i amā€¦iv done a couple mixes now and they have come out not to badā€¦but im open to tip n pointers any 1 may have for me look forward to hearing from yous :grin::grin:

14 Likes

Welcome @tbw_vape_juices :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @Libba99 , Lots of variety to find here :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome @tbw_vape_juices , Get ready to save some money !

4 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole! My best recommendation is to read, read, read! And when you think you canā€™t read anymore go mix up some testers and read the flavor notes!

8 Likes

Hello everyone. Found you all by watching some reviews on utube. Couldnā€™t believe my luck. I have never been on something llike this before so be gentle with me. I am a North Country girl from Lancashire in England but now live on the South Coast. (Itā€™s warmer). I have been vaping only for a very short time but wanted to try my hand at building my own coils and making my own juice. I know I have made a rod for my own back but in for a penny in for a pound as we say over here. I am looking forward to making new friends and picking all your brains; but not too painfully I hope.

18 Likes

Welcome to the group to everyone I missed.

Hope you all make yourself at home, we are a harmless bunchā€¦mostly :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @Silverlock :balloon:

5 Likes

Great to have you here lass! :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome @Silverlock :raised_hand:ļø

2 Likes

Greetings and salutations.

Been vapin for some time now. Retired a couple of years ago but still involved with a couple of businesses. Have too many mods and atties. Too many favorite mixes. Ya, itā€™s a hobby. An ammo can full of wire spools. Watched this forum from time to time and decided it might be nice to chat about the hobby a little. I enjoy reading other folks thoughts on the subject, at least for the most part. Have seen some bitter posts but I am going to try to steer clear of that. I think I know most of the hot heads already. So anyway, Iā€™ve been polite. I wonder if I will get another badge for that?

15 Likes

well met and welcome

5 Likes

There ya go! Welcome! :grin:

IMG_2529

11 Likes