Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome to the family @Soilent

9 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 and @Soilent

6 Likes

Hello all, my name is salman and I’m from india. I have been vaping since 2016 but haven’t tried much when it comes to mixing. I have tried mixing one shots and they turned out to be pretty good now looking forward to try hand on mixing recipes. Hope to have a good experience with you all and would love to meet new people here.

12 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome @Soilent :raised_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome @Salman2b✋

7 Likes

Welcome @Salman2

8 Likes

Welcome @Soilent, and @rabest78.

7 Likes

good to have you @Salman2

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Salman2 :wave:

7 Likes

Welcome @Salman2

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

Go to :

and type in search box: “macadamia nut” then run your pointer to the right over “Rating” and click the blue lettering. After this, could run your pointer left over the highest rated flavor and middle click.

6 Likes

Could check out:

Hi @Salman2

9 Likes

Welcome to @rabest78 and @Soilent and @Salman2 glad your here.

8 Likes

Hi @Brotherbob and thank you. But that is my recipe, the first try of mixing it :wink:

6 Likes

Didn’t want to be rude though not sure what to really put here. New to this forum but not completely new to vaping. I started vaping around 3.5 yrs ago and looking to get into diy (again). I tried once but it was years ago and back then I was vaping 18mg in an ego pen. Now I’m vaping 3mg higher vg in rta’s and rda’s.

I did what a lot of people do, picked up some premade base mix from a more budget juice co along with their simple flavorings. Somewhere I got some bunk info I think because I was under the impression flavoring needed to be up around 20-30% or so. In any case it turned out raunchy. Lately there have been changes to my go-to juice vendors and half the time stuff is out of stock. So like I did when factory coils became unreliable and hit or miss I started making my own. Looks like juice is going to be another one of those situations.

Looking forward to picking up opinions on various flavors, what brands are better for which flavor and some tips and tricks along the way. Fingers crossed that trying better flavors (tfa, cap, flv etc vs a plain bottle labeled ‘apple’) along with mixing by weight and keeping flavor % under control will yield better results this time around.

15 Likes

Welcome @synphul :wave: glad you are here…

9 Likes

Thanks Salman2 :+1:

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @synphul

7 Likes

Welcome @Salman2 & @synphul

7 Likes