Be polite and introduce yourself!

I live in Amsterdam and have no recollection of being here. That’s the nice thing about Amsterdam, even when it’s not carefree, you don’t know about it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum before I forget.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lucas_James_Holden :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Another noob here, I’m Tim and have been vaping since June 2014, that’s actually my stop analog date after smoking for 32 years. I started vaping about 2 months before quitting. So glad I quit, now I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes and have become slightly obsessed with vaping!
I truly do not understand why I haven’t discovered DIY before now, but here I am all eager and ready to learn, already spending too much money ($275) in 3 weeks however that’s mostly a getting started investment.
Thanks goes out to all those that contribute to teaching others this process.

13 Likes

Welcome @TimWV . Have fun!

5 Likes

As the Boy Scouts would say “Be Prepared”. DYI becomes a deep deep rabbit hole.:hole: :grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

Good investment! A thing to remember as I just left the newbie status last week, mixes take time. Its definitely a longer play to get what you want out of it. I have a BIG BOX of juices that were a complete waste, but in every failed mix I also learned a lesson. Time is your friend @TimWV.

Please post before you have an impulse buy. Its all good man!

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse @TimWV.

If have any questions or queries, then feel free to ask. I’d also suggest that you use the search function on these forums for basic queries: We’ve covered them at great length over the years.

6 Likes

High Tim! Welcome to the fray!

4 Likes

Just thought i would say hi :slight_smile: . Been vaping since 2016 or so, dabbling in many areas, but have found that DIYing is the most fun for me, plus obviously lots of RDAs :wink:

I am an intermediate vaper so to speak, but only just stumbled across this website, not sure why it took so long, but has resparked my joy in trying out new juices lol. The last couple of years I was just really sticking with 3/4 of my trusted recipes but then I did also slip back on the stinkies until recently where I have given them up again.

Anyway, thats enough of me, but I thought I would introduce myself and maybe when I feel brave enough and think its worthwhile to the community I may publish a couple of my recipes I have come up with over the last few years :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TimWV and @Jaffacakes :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome I really new at DIY and have never used or understand rda’s or rta’s
Anyway welcome again and have fun!

5 Likes

welcome @Jaffacakes!

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Jaffacakes.

4 Likes

Yeh tbf when I first stumbled across RBAs i thought they looked scary, just like DIY, but once you get your head round it (a few hours of research and a fair few trial and errors) and the cash you save, its really a no brainer for me.

Not that i actually save any money as it all just gets spent on new stuff :rofl::rofl:. But at least I have stuff to show for it rather than a full ashtray :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where are you at in WV @TimWV ??

1 Like

Just outside of Charleston, little town called Sissonvile

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jaffacakes: Definitely a more deliciously named newbie.

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeh I need to see if I can replicate the flavour lol. But not with my concentrates at the moment haha

4 Likes

Then that can be a fun challenge to aim towards.

English Marmalade (VTA), Persimmon (FLV) and Pound Cake (FLV) are ingredients which spring to mind.

4 Likes

@TimWV are you familiar with Renick, WV ?? Had a friend who’s family had a huge property out there, right next to a state Forrest, and the Greenbriar river.

2 Likes