Be polite and introduce yourself!

@SessionDrummer , Yes I am, have been in that area many times to float fish for smallmouth bass on the Greenbriar and Turkey hunt near there

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need some photographic evidenceā€¦

4 Likes

@D.Sims , Youā€™ll have to wait until I go this spring, I had many photos on previous phone which was lost so Iā€™ll be smarter and back them up next time.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be waitingā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

@TimWV I was living in Southeast DC at the time, and Renick, was a SHOCK for me to say the least. Once I had visited there a few times, it became obvious that the people there, were FAR nicer, than the people I was living with hehe.

Godā€™s country for me out there. I miss going out there.

3 Likes

Met some really good people, went to some great Fish Frys, and think we may have even did some cow tippinā€™. Good people, good times. Think we used to hit the only bar out there at the time, ā€œApplesā€ I think. Good times.

6 Likes

Without question, Mountaineers are some of the nicest people in the world and most of West Virginia is stunningly beautiful!
Absolutely Godā€™s Country to me as well :sunrise_over_mountains:

5 Likes

@Jaffacakes @TimWV Welcome to both of you. This is a great place to hang out with some fine folks. Hope each of you continues to enjoy your mixing journeys.

3 Likes

I am expecting this from you two next:

7 Likes

Grew up fishing the Eagle River area. Itā€™s not in Minnesota though. Itā€™s close in Northern Wisconsin. A collection of small pot lakes. It is also the Snowmobile Capital of the US.

5 Likes

I fished the Cheshire Ring in the hope of landing a bloater.

3 Likes

My cousin owns a home in Eagle River. In the early summer after ice out they do find 1 or 2.

6 Likes

Any Black Ribbed-Knobblers?

5 Likes

Nope! We reserve that for the rivers surrounding our larger cities. You would be surprised what can be snagged.

4 Likes

Welcome @Jaffacakes and @TimWV :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi, i follow this forum from 2018 but i started posting my recipes only last year.

I am italian, my english sucks and in my country we mostly vape with mtl setups (single coil, single wire, really rare to use complex coils). In 2016 I started vaping in rdl/cloud, then moved to mtl, then to (real) tobacco extracts. After 3 years of vaping extracts i get tired and i decided to learn better the mixing art, using both artificial flavours and tobacco extracts.

The situation in Italy for flavours (10 ml bottle to mix at 5-10%) is terrible, for buying Flavourart, which is an italian brand i am forced to buy them from United Kingdom because italian shops doesnā€™t import flavours from other countries. Most french and germans shops blocked the selling of vape goods, even if there is no nicotine like atomizers.

I really like Inawera/Flavorika (new name for Inawera), the easiest brand to buy for me since there is no problem with customs since Poland is in the EU. I should have now a stash of around 50 inw flavours, last order arrived friday.
I tested only few flavorah flavours but i also find them really good. TPA/TFA was also really common in Italy, now is really rare to find and same for Capella. VTA is another really good brand, i only have few flavours but all the one i have are good. If u can access easily to these brands u are really really lucky.

I hope to learn more about mixing thanks to this community and sorry for my english.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Infinium1 , there are many fantastic mixers here that are masters at their craft and very willing to help and advise. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy your time here.
Donā€™t worry about your English, even those like me that only speak English rarely speak it correctly lol.

8 Likes

Welcome @Infinium1. Please ask any questions you may have. I love :pizza:. :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Infinium1, your English is very good, and much better than my Italian.

9 Likes

Welcome @Infinium1. Glad you found the forum side, and your english is pretty good.

8 Likes