Be polite and introduce yourself!

Im with @Charkel when comes to flavors. fruit and menthol for life.
Hi im joe 25yrs i have parkinson’s (family history’s, alot of concussions and electronic repair since i was 5 always wear gloves when handling blown projector bulbs and circuit boards). I’m from Asheville NC i go by 3vilone internet name. Sorry I’ve have not said much i been renivating house for year now but ive been trying to post my mixes.
I started mixing cause the price of ejuice was cutting into funds for house, my sister and her husband liked tobbacco or salt and at the time a baby on the way (i applaud all women for giving birth and for not smoking/vaping for so long), i loved salt nic but not all the pg and not enough flavor for me on low watt but i had experience making 0 nic lorAnn banana recipe from Reddit. Then i found ELR on Google when i was trying find vapeable flavors i could taste.
Its a wonderful place here everyone is so nice :grinning:

10 Likes

Welcome @3kovin @Flotsuum @Charkel @LickettyDrippetty @Drock1 @Molchi @gopher_byrd @salparadise13 @Alder_Farm @brian41

b11e3d73392051718232b1257e52ac1fa27e0f2bf774fe333c96cb9f357b2a2f.0707423137521249902

6 Likes

Welcome @Tommboy @Wanda_van_Bogerijen @MAS5 @JvapeD89 @Caped_Conspirathist @Wombatred26

98168f0e9ca556efdb6371405d8bd87588331593460d045f472a173aa227c056.0602176329328293606

I think I’m caught up on 2020 greetings. Please say Hi to me if I forgot you or if your just feeling friendly.

7 Likes

Hey Joe, welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @3vilon3. You never have to worry about a guy, that wears gloves !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @3vilon3!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ve found this site very helpful as I get started on my DIY journey!

6 Likes

Welcome back @Tommboy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

Hello, I’m vaping since 2018. Started with a Joyetech Penguin AIO kit and I bought my first MTL RDA and single battery mod just 1 week later. In between 2018 2019 I tried too many mainstream Mouth-to-lung RTAs (included oldies like Erlkönigin or Taifun GT/GS). Never smoked in this period but couldn’t get into to the MTL really and in the end sold my all collection. Just bought few DL RDAs and some muscular mods, 3mg juices and ta-da, like the tastes, clouds. Except the tobacco mixes, never really mixed DIY juices. Mostly vaped liquids or DIY-kits. In the past three months got my DIY equipment and tried some well-known recipes. Good results so far and I want to learn and mix more.

Personally like bakery, creamy, sweety juices and a few tropical mixes with cooling effect or menthol. Nowadays mostly reading the forum and creating my flavour stash.

It’s nice to be here :).

11 Likes

Hello @mayk

7 Likes

Welcome @mayk! Get your notebook ready, there’s some really good teachers here.

9 Likes

Hello every one. Ive been on the site for a couple months and didnt introduce myself. I live in northern Canada. Thought vaping would be a way of getting off the cancer sticks. I have to say that this is without a doubt the best site I have been on for vapors(or anything else for that matter). People on here are so friendly and helpful. All the other vaping sites had too many rules and restrictions. Some I only visited for minutes and left. I started with a post about a flavor that I was trying to clone and was amazed at the response I got immediately from other members. This site rocks. At first I felt a bit uncomfortable about asking some questions because I thought it made me look dumb but everyone made me feel right at home. I guess there are no dumb questions. You can only learn by asking and experimenting. I would like to put a shout out to some of the people that helped me on my journey but there are so many and you know who you are. Thanks to all of you and the people responsible for this site. And like Lostmarbles said get your notebook ready and enjoy the journey.

11 Likes

Welcome @zzzdreamerzzz , I hope you enjoy here

7 Likes

Your in the right place.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @zzzdreamerzzz! Glad to have ya along.

9 Likes

Welcome @mayk @zzzdreamerzzz :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR from the chilly north @zzzdreamerzzz. This IS the right place. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @3vilon3 @mayk @zzzdreamerzzz @Tommboy !

8 Likes