Be polite and introduce yourself!

@LickettyDrippetty THAT will curry a LOT of favor around here !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Charlie and Iā€™m located in Sweden. Long introduction coming up if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

Just got into vaping because I couldnā€™t bother to go outside to smoke anymore. + wanting to get off cigarettes in general. I went sub-ohm vaping to get the most throat hit possible and succeeded OK.
Only problem is that itā€™s not giving me enough of a nic kick. (only done 3mg normal nic) Think I should salt nic but as I understand it is not very healthy on higher watts so I dunno. So I smoke during the work day and vape at home in the evening. Hoping to be all day vaper after finding the right setup.
'+ carrying a vape around is a bi*ch and will be even worse in the summer without those huge winter jacket pockets.

Aromas are pretty expensive here in Sweden (about ā‚¬3-4 for 10ml) so started with a bigger 30x10ml flavor order from UK. Because of stupid stupid brexit this will not work as good in 1 year when I will get ā‚¬8 import fee + 25% VAT per parcel according to the brexit agreement. (yes I really think brexit is retarded)
Been trying different recipies but find everyone Iā€™ve tried is lacking taste. And I know my atomizers can deliver good taste as Iā€™ve tried different store bought juices. With all flavors I bought I did reasearch so I got the on internet generally rated tastiest one of each fruit I purchased. I know blends of same fruit can get a better flavor spectrum but I have not yet decided what fruit is the best vape and will get more brands for playing with that once I figure out what is my preference be it peach or strawberry.

I have a SMOK R-KISS which I LOVE! I donā€™t think I can ever get a bigger mod with a small button. This one is grab and squeeze and itā€™'s so convenient.
Currently using a 2ml tank (SMOK TFV8 baby/mini) for testing and a 5-9ml tank (TFV16 Cloud Beast) for ADV (got multiple glass sizes)
Did a lot of research on best RDA and it landed on a HellVape Passage RDA but havenā€™t got it to work nice at all after multiple attempts. Burn my cotton on higher watts and get low flavour and vapor production from lower watts. (0.25 ohm) Experimenting with different pre-made coils as I havenā€™t bought any wire to spin myself.
I really like tanks tho I think Iā€™m a factory coil tank guy and wonā€™t try any RTA until Im comfortable with RDAs

Oh and Iā€™m a fruit and menthol vaper. Those custards, bakeries and stuff make me sick :face_vomiting:

I think that pretty much summarizes it. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great introduction @Charkel, welcome to ELR.

7 Likes

Welcome Charlie! Youā€™re gonna learn a lot about all things vape.

7 Likes

@Charkel sending you a warm welcome to ELR you will learm and have so much fun here

7 Likes

Welcome @Charkel , Wishing you great success on your mixing journey and getting off the stinky sticks. I too went straight to sub-ohm when I quit smoking, started at 12mg and quickly was able to lower to 6mg, then now at 3mg.

6 Likes

Welcome @Charkel these wonderful people here will take good care of you.

7 Likes

Welcome @Charkel Here you will always find someone willing to help you with your questions, a good forum and good people, I hope you enjoy your stay.
I donā€™t know how long you have been vaping, but cigarettes damage the taste buds, if you forget the cigarettes, you will gradually recover the flavor. The mixtures that at first were tasteless to me, after a while seemed very strong ā€¦ Little by little ā€¦ The important thing is the cigarettes that you donā€™t smoke ā€¦

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Charkel :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome all new peeps! Hi, I am the new skullblade789. Nice meet you all!

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read: https://vapingdaily.com/blog/vape-nicotine-levels/

5 Likes

Just wanted to post a introduction. I use Flotsuum as a internet handle. Iā€™ve been vaping for awhile now and thought I would finally start mixing my own juice. Its something Iā€™ve been thinking about for a long time. After watching Phil and Dimitry mix up a batch on their YouTube channel I was inspired. I come from a long career as a Metrologist and Iā€™m concerned that Iā€™m going to be over thinking this. The first scale I bought did not have the accuracy that I was looking for, so I have already upgraded my equipment after mixing just one batch. Iā€™ll be surfing around the forum and hoping to pick up on your collective wisdom. Thanks

11 Likes

Welcome @Flotsuum! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll gain a lot of knowledge here. Lotā€™s of good people who want nothing more than to help you out.

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Flotsuum, Yeah these guys and gals here have a lot of collective wisdom to share! Have been a big help to me for sure! Any questions just ask away, and thereā€™s tons of reading material here, sometimes I just use the search function and find answers before I even need to askā€‹:+1: Oh yeah and I have a PWS :wink:
Again welcome aboard !

5 Likes

Welcome to elr.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Flotsuum.

5 Likes

Welcome @Flotsuum sure you have fun here

6 Likes