Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi Everybody,

My name is Mark, i’m from Lincoln in England and have been a FireFighter for over 25 years.

I have been Vaping for a little over 3 years but have only just discovered DIY and so i have been researching (via your site!) prior to ordering my first kit. Really looking forward to trying some of your recipes and the fact that the ‘secret’ world of juice making is being freely shared by the very community that loves it so much :smile:

Can anyone tell me: is it usual to have a list of over a dozen juices in your ‘favourites’ before you even have your first kit !!!

8 Likes

Welcome Mark, glad to have you with us!

Researching will save you tons of time and money, not to mention frustration. Luckily you’ve found the right place. No such thing as stupid questions around here. Feel free to ask away.

3 Likes

Hi Mark. Welcome. Only 12? How else are you going to compile your to do list.

2 Likes

Hats off to first responders! :fire_engine: you guys are the BEST!:clap:

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome Mark, be careful with these guys (and gals) they post so many good recipes that you’ll find yourself getting all sorts of flavors then by the time you receive them you’ll forget which ones you got them for… but that’s alright also, you’ll find more to use those flavors in lol

2 Likes

welcome to all those who seek wisdom from some of the most resourceful people around!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have been vaping for a little over a year, after having smoked cigarettes for 15 years. I have fallen in love with vaping and started a collection of mods and tanks (I think all vapers do this). But now making my own oils has become a wonderful hobby and saves A LOT of money! I had gotten asthma in my twenties and was headed for COPD, but now since I started vaping I no longer need asthma medicine at all and my blood pressure and pulse have been helped as well. I find it hard to believe there are so many smokers that say that vaping is so much worse than smoking but I get it all of the time (my boyfriend smokes cigarettes still and refuses to vape!) Great job to everyone who has switched from cigarettes to vaping, it was kind of a hard transition to make but I am so happy I did. I just got my first sub-ohm tank and am loving the great flavor it gives with my new Innokin Disrupter.

9 Likes

welcome aboard tripy

1 Like

Welcome @Tripychiky!!! and thanks for the props on my recipe in the other thread!!! Your making me blush :blush: Congrats on making the transition to vaping and we are happy to have you!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new people and congrats on finding the coolest place ever. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome everybody to the biggest functional dysfunctional family ever!!
The best place to be :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome!!!

Hi. I’ve been reading posts here for a while but thought I would finally make the commitment to join.

My son (adult) and I make premium e juice for local distribution and recently decided to expand our product line and take it online.

My reason for supporting vaping and trying it out myself after being a non-smoker my whole life is that I lost my mom to lung cancer in 1995. After “meeting” so many who have made the switch, I believe she would still be here today if vaping had been an option for her. I’m excited to provide this alternative to other people so hopefully they will get to meet their grandkids.

I understand that vaping is not a “cessation device” but we all know how it works.

Thanks for creating this forum to share ideas and help each other along this worthwhile journey!

8 Likes

You have a very inspirational story. Welcome to ELR Forum.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the sandbox.

/waves

2 Likes

Welcome to all you new members! Too many of you to welcome one at a time. I really need to check this post more often…

2 Likes

Been vaping for two weeks…totally quit chewing …hooked bad lol . Bought the kit cause I’m allready 600 bucks into this and juice is expensive

7 Likes

It will get easier I assure you. Welcome.

3 Likes

…know your situation well; miss my Red Man every day, but with time, it will be just a fond memory. Stay strong and vape on!

2 Likes