Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

hey folks! I go by Uncle Topher and have been vaping for about a year now. Started with the pencil rigs and moved up to the sub ohm tanks and coils with the iJust2…now I am shopping for a box that will complete my transformation to the Cloud Side.

I am always looking for input on DIY e-quids as I JUST started experimenting out of equal parts curiosity and financial necessity. Just cannot do $20/30mL juices anymore when I can easily consume one in a day :slightly_smiling:

I look forward to getting to know any of you interested in a little back and forth!

7 Likes

Welcome yall come vape ,have a blast and vape safe. A lot of great family on here.

1 Like

Welcome @UncleTopher!

1 Like

Welcome! Fair warning, you may become slightly obsessed about DIY and equipment after hanging out here a little while. :wink:

2 Likes

welcome and[quote=“JoJo, post:789, topic:43”]
slightly obsessed about DIY and equipment
[/quote] is an understatement lol

3 Likes

Hi I’m Dan. Been Vaping for almost 4 years and DIYing for the same. Don’t do a lot of my own stuff yet just modify recipes for my own taste. Want to learn more on recipe development for vaping. Live in Dallas, Texas and love it! Thanks for building this site. From what I’ve read so far it’s very informative. I must have 80 or so different flavors but every time I turn around there is a new recipe that calls for something I don’t have! (sound familiar). Happy to meet all of you.

6 Likes

Welcome @danwbrews! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome!! Don’t worry, that “not having all the flavors” will never go away. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks JoJo…I’m just finding that out (after 4 years) :scream:

3 Likes

Welcome everyone I’ve missed. Welcome to the best place on the planet for your vapeing career.
So much help, advice and knowledge in one place, you’ll never need to go else where.

3 Likes

Welcome folks!

1 Like

Hi y’all,

Alex is here. I’m vaping from almost 7 months when I quit smoking. I’m still new to vaping and learning new stuff.

I like sweet liquids mostly, but sometimes I also vape tobacco and coffee liquids. Looking forward to some good time with you guys on this wonderful forum.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome!! Congrats on quitting smoking, that’s great! We’re all still learning new stuff, so you’ve come to the right place. We can learn together. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @iivape! :grinning:

1 Like

To all those I missed:

2 Likes

Hello all. New to posting recipes and the forum here, been lurking for a while now and trying others recipes.

I’ve been smoke free for a little over a year and DIY’ing for just over a month. Loving this site and everything it has to offer and grateful to Daath for creating such a good resource and everyone for their contributions.

8 Likes

Congrats and welcome! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Welcome @TheFlavorChaser! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @TheFlavorChaser

1 Like

Congrats on ditching the darts guys!