Beginner's advice, help

The ‘blackcherry (TPA)’ in your stash …you won’t be needing that so throw it out.
Instead I would highly recommend this one… Black Cherry (TPA) :sunglasses:

4 Likes

??? It is Black Cherry (TPA)

3 Likes

I don’t understand your comment mate. It is Black Cherry (TPA) :joy:

3 Likes

In your stash it is listed as blackcherry (TPA), that’s an incorrect entree. We have a bit of a problem with the database being chock full of that and @TorturedZen is one of the people who spend a lot of time cleaning it up.
Hence his suggestion to dump it and get some Black Cherry (TPA) instead.
I guess it’s a bit of an in-joke and since you’re new it’s a bit confusing :wink:

10 Likes

After steeping for 2 weeks or so, I found almond amaretto to be sweet nut flavor with some weak alcohol flavor. You might taste this differently though. You should try it on it’s own to know what you get from it (SFT)

So, maybe a nutty cake? Cupcake at, say, 4% with 2-3% of amaretto?

Or nutty cookie? Sugar cookie at maybe 2-4% with amaretto?

Or add some strawberry to the mix to make it nut berry like flavor? Strawberry ripe at 4-6%… I dont know if cap dragonfruit is good for keeping the strawberry from fading, because I dont have it.

Add some van custard to everything maybe at 2-4%…

You have some good base flavors for dessert there. Have fun with em.

5 Likes

Sorry about that. I just wanted to point these things out early for you. You got it correct in your reply here but in your stash you have it all lowercase single word. Flavor names are proper nouns, which means they are capitalized. There’s more to the insanity but it all boils down to continuity of the flavor names residing in the database.

The Users Guide To Creating Your Flavor Stash explains the “whys” and “hows” and will show you how to find the right name 99% of the time. Hope it helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

he just means try to pick the proper names when adding flavors to your stash so we don’t get duplicate entries in the database.

5 Likes

There was no other

2 Likes

Corrected it mate

9 Likes

Another question for you all. I’ve just been using VG base, and PG base from the concentrates and nicotine. Does anybody use distilled water?
I use a Dead Rabbit RDA tank so thick juice isn’t really an issue. I use bought ready made ejuice products to use in my Falcon King tank.

#recipies #distilledwater #e-liquids:beginners

1 Like

So using what I see in the profile:

An vanilla amaretto cheesecake sounds good to me:

for a 60 mil bottle:
.5 ml Almond Amaretto
.5 ml French Vanilla CAP
1 mil New York Cheesecake
.5 mil Sweet cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
.5 Vanilla Custard

Another recipe that I love that you seem to have the workings for:

Strawberry Biscuit and Cream:
1 mil Strawberry
1 mil Strawberry Ripe
1 mil Biscuit
.5 mil French vanilla
.5 mil Sweet Cream
.5 mil Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1 mil Vanilla Custard

Now if you want a cheesecake with that add 1 mil Cheesecake.

Just some humble suggestions.

4 Likes

If thick juice isn’t an issue, I would advice not to use distilled water.

1 Like

Thanks for that. They look tasty those recipes, I’ll have a bash at them. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

No worries, thanks for the advice. It’s all good in the RDA it clogs the coils, but I change, wick and clean them everyday anyway.
I’d just never use my homemade juices in my Falcon King tank as they’d probably batter the coil within days.

1 Like

I have used distilled water all it takes is a few drops like 3 - 6 in 30ml to really thin your mix. There’s no harm in trying it yourself to see if you like it.

3 Likes

Do you have these recipes based on percentages or do I need do some maths lol.

1 Like

Maths, I do not go by percentages, weight, anything. It is what sounded good to me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Phil_Critch

3 Likes