Best All-in-1 vape shop

Are those all new flavors or some refills? Those are all great flavors! Is the forest mix forest fruit? That’s the one I do not have and I always end up taking it out of my cart for something else. I need to just get it, I don’t know why I’m always on the fence…

I just got the blk tea, bergamont, biscuit and meringue on my last order, they should of been part of my first order! I’m assuming from the look of it, you may have an earl grey type juice in the near future? :wink:

Cathousevapor.com has sweet strawberry

If you’re looking for a large refill bottle on the SSB I usually get my 4oz refills from wizard labs because they tend to be cheaper. I believe the 4oz is $12

Wow. We revived an old topic. Lots to read here, but I wish to comment on what I have read so far. Maybe this was mentioned already. But I love Wizard Labs. I really, really, really wish they sold Flavourart. I like ECX. But even with their sale prices sometimes Wizard is still cheaper. I make a comment on my order every single time with Wizard Labs requesting they start selling Flavourart and Flavorah. If everyone did the same they would surely start selling it.

I love ECX for the variety of flavors they do have. But I don’t understand why they don’t sell Flavorah yet. If they did they would be my go to store for now.

Maybe if we all signed a letter and sent to Wizard and ECX we could get them to sell these flavors. I for one get tired of having to spend $65 at each store just to save on shipping. Especially when the reason I have to shop multiple stores is because either a flavour is out of stock, or they don’t sell what I need.

All-in-1 vape shop? There isn’t one.

1 Like

Wizard labs is a short drive from my house and when I first drove out there he gave me the tour. I kept telling him how much he needed to get INW and FA products in and he said he is constantly hounded to do so but it isn’t that easy as just getting a few bottles.
Through out the time I have done business with him, I kept reminding him and teasing him about it. Finally he got some INW in a few months ago but it wasn’t moving as fast as he had hoped and he has marked it down and running out suppies. Whether he continues, I don’t know but I’m sure the 8ml vials only is what is hurting his business? Personally I don’t mind the vials and bottles they use because I just refill my drippers anyways but I know there are some that prefer to spend extra $ so they can have a dripper bottle.
Hopefully he gets some FA in. I do not see him getting any flavorah in though and from what I have heard, Brendan has a pretty pricey retail application and it doesn’t appear he is really selling to any of the main vendors

You’re a little late to the party on that one :wink:

ECX, BCV and WL-

All it would take would be for WL to sell FA and I would be set. I already have the FLV line and do not see me ordering refills in the next year, so I would be happy with that

Well, this topic was created well before me joining here. And just got revived. So this party just started for me hehe :wink:

That sucks. Sorry that happened to you. I found out Friday that someone had used my bank card to make (2) $100.00 purchases on Facebook. Didn’t even know you could do that. I hope the bank rules in my favor and returns those funds. Was gonna use some of that to buy the wife an evic mini setup. :unamused:

1 Like

My beef is I keep a cart going on all 3. Usually because I am waiting on a flavor to be re-stocked. And by the time I get to order, one of my other flavors goes out of stock. Such a pain to keep track of everything.

Some new some refills. I’m not 100% sure on the forest mix but I think it’s the same. New one for me but comes highly recommended.

I’ve just started with my tasting notes but this one really through me for a loop as a shake, 2hr hot steep and vape.

I don’t know if yo completed your order yet, but if you ever decide to splurge on a flavor this is the one.

Watermelon Lotus Flavors on ECX… aka MF.

I’ve never had flavors that taste this true. I’m effing stunned. This watermelon taste freshly carved with the full flavor note. I get a slight bit of rind, but the proportion is as it should be. This flavor is delicious. It has just the right sweetness and has the taste of a late summer perfectly ripened watermelon. You can’t lose with this one. I’m contemplating whether or not to mix this with anything in fear of tainting the flavor. Just imagine the best chunk of watermelon you ever had… that’s what this is. Be prepared to have your boots knocked off.

Single Flavor % - 3 drops per 10 mls… 4 drops per 10 mls if you want a very strong watermelon note.
Mixer % – 1-2 drops per 10 mls

Steep 2hr Hot USC or Shake n Vape.

Sweet Spot - 75w @ 550F.

I’m overloaded on these and I’m willing to share it with you to lighten your shopping load.

I’ll remember that for next time unless I can find it somewhere that has the other stuff I still need. I’m all about some good watermelon. So far in my DIY experience I’ve not had any that great. Good just not great. You make it sound awesome. Thanks for the tip.

That’s awesome man. Pm me how much you need for them and I’ll send you enough to pay for postage too. Thanks!

XI ordered the Watermelon you recommended @Pro_Vapes and can’t wait to try it.

Then I saw in another thread, apparently @Amy2 found that this is from Medicine Flower. So I did a little search of their website and under Genuine Flavors the watermelon is $22 for 15ml. If it’s the same stuff that is cheaper, $1.47/ml vs $2/ml at ECX. I think I’ll call them tomorrow and see what they would consider for sending me some samples.

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

Duh, you already knew. Like always my man…two steps ahead of me

1 Like

You didn’t read the Lotus thread did you? This was at the top of the thread. It’s also on ECX site… And you know I’m all over it… I have this order due in tomorrow and I’m working on another order, but it’s so hard to decide what to get.

BTW, you’re gonna love that watermelon!

1 Like

Great. Just when I thought I had enough flavors! :wink:

This is a lie our once rational minds tell us, when there is actually no such thing

2 Likes

I have too many flavors, but I still don’t have enough flavors. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks guys for understanding :wink:

1 Like

Nope. So many things to read, so little time.

3 Likes