Best All-in-1 vape shop

I hope ECX screws me to.lol. Has anyone had experience with the vendor, ave40? Any feedback will be appreciated.

1 Like

No idea, but they did a giveaway on ECR

It actually really wasn’t that big of a deal! They weren’t giving me any points for all my orders I realized today when I logged on and I was still at zero points and then I noticed when I was looking in my order history I was charged for bigger bottles than I actually recieved.
Im loving their customer service now though!! I just wish I was making a larger order cause the timing sucks haha

1 Like

I am just so, SO glad to hear that you are a mouth-to-lung hitter and you like the Crown tank. I’ve been looking at them and wondering if I’d be sorry if I got one. People say 'close off the air flow" but that just doesn’t do it for me. I just don’t like my Atlantis or Lemo for example - - just too much air! I’m wondering… When a tank drinks a lot of juice, what does it do with it? I wonder if we get more/thicker flavor? Well, right after I get my latest package from Fastech, I’ll probably order a Crown and get the RBA deck for it when I can find one. Everyone I’ve seen is out of stock on them. But, there’s no hurry. The head that comes with it will last me for awhile especially if mine lasts a long time like yours. If I remember right, it comes with more than one coil head anyway, and/or I might find it to be easily rebuildable. If it’s my favorite, I’ll want to get everything I can for it.

Well, I still haven’t found my Sigelei Mini. I seemed to have lost it somewhere in my house. I had no visitors or thieves come over, so it must have fallen down and is hiding somewhere. I sure do miss it though. It had my Nautilus on it full of Apple. I’ve moved my favorite Apple mix to my Fogger with Nickel wire on my 150 watt Sigelei and t’s so heavy. I hope I find it. My Nautilus coils would clog up but I’ve learned recently to wash out my coils after a couple of fill ups. I use a tube and scringe and swish the water through them pretty hard and it doesn’t hurt them at all.

Well, as I may have mentioned, I got several weird and cheap RTA tanks from Fastech (on the way) that have a ceramic base. I’ll be fiddling around with them for a while. Then… Unless something new or better comes out - I’ll get a Crown. I sold my Goliath because it was an air-ey one and it would leak on me no matter how I built it. It was a juice drinker too, so I know what you are talking about. That’s okay with me. I’m hoping that means more flavor.

I still have my original .25 coil in this thing and I use the crown like crazy! The flavor and performance has not altered yet, I’m very impressed! I’m not sure the exact date I got it but it’s been about a month now

Correct you can customize which heads you want (although some people have received what they didn’t) which if I remember is 3 heads in total and where I bought mine, you could bundle it with an additional 4pk of coils for $5

As for mouth to lung I have always drawn directly to my lungs, even with cigs. I’m so used to it that I have a hard time drawing to mouth…I just feel uncoordinated doing it. That being said I have on a few occasions drawn into my mouth and then slammed it back into my lungs and I liked that too. But I draw directly to my lungs 9999x out of 10000;)

I am confused by what exactly you mean by too much air though? I take really big draws and the crown definitely supports this with huge clouds in reward. Although like I said it also supports small draws when I want

I have yet to buy the RBA and the last I heard Uwell was swamped with orders for them and I am in no super hurry but plan on getting it before years end and another crown as well

We have lost 2 devices in 2 years, well my husband has. He has that problem generally,wallet, glasses PVD! Once a day i’m looking for something for him. I always find it sitting in the middle of somewhere he has already looked. Uterine tracking device and all… :wink:

1 Like

It’s the opposite at my place! I’m the mod detector for my wife. Told her a was going to attach one of those “tile” things to her mod, so she can use her phone to find her mod. She’s never without the phone!..life would end if the phone took missing!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I told my husband. I looked up the price of each tile and decided I would keep looking for him…

2 Likes

Inorite! Sheesh! Technology!

2 Likes

DarthVapor3, I hope I don’t sound too pitifull, but first I want to say - how much I enjoy your message to me. My heart is again and again touched deeply by everyone here. I am always so surprised how caring everyone is and how they make me feel like someone by responding and conversing so kindly.

I thought the Crown did come with 3 heads. I wasn’t sure if I got it confused with another video I had watched. As I recall now, one of the heads is stainless steel. Interesting how many different metals they have used for coil heads. I had once asked about using sterling silver (since I have a lot of it for my jewelry making), but it turns out that sterling silver is non-conductive and we need a conductive metal for coils. On that thought… I ordered a weird RBA recently (and it hasn’t arrived yet). It takes special wire called a ready wire that is a combination of conductive and non-conductive metals welded together. As I mentioned, I will be busy with these new RBA’s for a bit. Then, later I will order a Crown if that’s still the hottest and best thing out at the time. I love and I mean love to look at stuff online especially new stuff. And I certainly enjoy my vape. Today I found that apple and absinth are very nice together. I also dripped TPA Dbl Chocolate Clear with Walnut in 3rd World Custard. Then, I vaped 3rd World Custard with Pistachio Nut TPA. Here’s the link to that Custard recipe by http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/150112/Third+World+Custard.

2 Likes

Aww @Joya there’s no need to thank me, although I do appreciate it, but I believe I should treat/help people just like I would in return…not too mention its just proper etiquette in my eyes! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Lars has created something great here and was fortunate to catch a wonderful group of very knowledgeable people!! We all do not know everything there is to know and that’s what makes this a perfect collaboration, is each and everyone of us have something to contribute here! This is the ONLY site/forum where I haven’t seen hate, trolling or horrible disrespect…it’s a damn good thing!

They come ALL Stainless Steal with the exception of the TC coil which is nickel. So in total I received 1- SS.25 coil, 1-SS .50 coil and a Ni .15 TC coil PLUS it was bundled with 4 .25 SS coils where I bought it for additional $5. I believe you can customize your coils and get what you want at most places, say you want all .50 coils or 2 .50 and 1 .25, etc etc…

I don’t know much about silver besides what you just mention and contrary to belief it is VERY BAD for you in the form that these “Health” foods sell it as. But that’s Colloidal silver and really has nothing to do with what we are talking about;) It’s just a pet peeve of mine being a chef that’s also trained in the dietary field, organic, vegan blah blah blah is the people that push this crap and say it’s beneficial. Silver has no place in the human body…anyways totally derailed there and a bit side tracked…

I will be honest I am currently not the guy to help you with wire for I only know the basics and havent jumped into the RBA/rebuild world but I will be very soon. I have not heard of ready wire before? That may be something I hand over to more the experts in the wire vape world which would be @Pro_Vapes, @daath, @ringling, @Jimk only to name a few. They deal with wire WAY more than I do at this time-

I do not know how to say this without it sounding totally crude but it looks like you enjoy nuts? (lol sorry) I have yet to include any nuts in my stash but pistachio is top on my list for sure!! I’m slowly getting into the whole bakery side of juices because they were never my “thing” for an all day vape…but they are growin on me;)

I’m glad I could help you and don’t ever feel pitiful for asking a question! Thats what we are all about here! NO I will not say the phrase “sharing is caring”!

:wink:

2 Likes

Funny thing is that I had a telephone repairman come to fix my phone and he bought my Goliath tank from me and got some ejuice too. I couldn’t find the 25 bucks or my Sigelei Mini the next day. Hmmm??? I kept saying “He’s a really weird dude” while he was there. I guess I have to chock it up with the packages stolen out of my mailbox a month ago. I filed the stupid claim forms with USPS and now they denied my claim saying they put them in my mailbox so they won’t pay me the $93 +$22. I have 30 days to file a rebuttal. Also, I know who stole the packages, but can’t prove it - right? You guys just wouldn’t believe how crooks know how hard it is to get caught. How about the overseas crooks and how the US can’t get em cause they are overseas. Hmmm? I had a scammer call me one day and no kidding…I almost believed him for a minute there. I called my husband in tears and he promised me it was a scam. Well, this text isn’t getting to any point. I guess you just gotta say “bad day” once in a while. I surely do make a bigger deal about the good things that happen. Like how I called the satellite company and they cut my bill in half. Or let me see hmmm. There’s many more amazing things that happen. It’s as if there IS someone watching over me. Well, I’m sure of it. Sure glad I broke open the Third World Custard today. Just what I wanted…A nice smooth sweet vape in the evening. Also tried a Sicboy clone this afternoon with only 4 days steep. At first I thought it had something weird about it, but then it became very good. Like I’ve mentioned before, , , When I mix up some of you guys recipes, most all are great. Now if I try to put something together, it’s horrible. Also Fudge Browning Capella is in the garbage. Tastes like dog poop. I’ve tried it 3 times (like an idiot). Yup, still dog poop. Well, good night sweetie pies. Hope you all get to eat lobster or something you really like.

4 Likes

WOW…I’m really REALLY sorry that happened to you!! That’s a shitty thing to do and it sounds like maybe someone knows what you are getting? IDK it just all seems to be too fishy to be random but I suppose it could be?
Unfortunately there are a lot more shitty people in this world than good…or at least in my experiences.

I’m in the restaurant business and let me tell ya I see and deal with a whole lotta them and it’s made worse when the majority of the crooked crooks are the owners themselves. Chin up hun, focus on the positive and things you can change! Nothing good ever comes out of focusing on the negatives and trying to change people that aren’t worth changing-

As far as your recipes go, idk how long you have been DIY’ing but when I first started out I wasn’t happy with a lot of my mixes and that coupled with the fact that I am a chef…a chef that has won awards, been on TV, etc made it WAY WORSE (please know that wasn’t meant as an arrogant bragging comment, just explaining why it made it worse for me) all I can say is the worst thing you can do to yourself is get discouraged. I have been to that point and I was ready to throw in the towel, when someone told me just about the same thing.
It’s like a puzzle…once you find that one piece that works suddenly everything else falls into place and it becomes tremendously more simple! Also know that there is a good chance it may not even be what you are doing and it could very well be that particular flavor or company that is not delivering on what you envisioned…I have a whole lot of those bottles now (deemed the island of misfit flavors)
Anyways I’ll stop there I don’t want to seem like I’m preaching, you seem wise enough to know everything I am saying anyways. Mixing isn’t as easy as you think. Oh, apple pie? sure I’ll throw in some apple and then some pie flavoring, right? usually not…
I would be more than happy to help you with your stash or your recipes and maybe give you some form of a foundation that you can work from? I do not claim to be an expert on juices at all. I just know when I first started out I would of loved to have someone assist me but unfortunately for me I think my pride got in the way-
PM me @Joya if you would like and I would be more than happy to do whatever I can-

I do hope the bullshit is behind you now and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issues

BTW I would take a Chicago street Gyro over a lobster any day, lobster is overratted;)

Haven’t used this “all-in-EVERYTHING” thread in a while :wink:

I’m wondering if you guys have any recommendations on a “all-in-one” coil shop? A good reputable shop that sell numerous coils for numerous tanks? Specifically the crown, IPV4 and the aspire BVC coils?

In the past I always used to by coils for my naut through MBV because I used to get a few other things from those guys and their shipping is insanely fast!
But now I will be looking for crown coils, IPV4 coils and the BVCs and would love to find 1 place to save on shipping and ease of ordering. I haven’t had to purchase coils like this in the past so I apologize if this may of been covered and as good as a lot of prices are that I see on ebay I am weary on getting authentic heads-

Thanks in advance guys!

TFV4, right?

I had/have the same issue trying to get Herakles and Crown coils at the same location so I wouldn’t need to pay double shipping charges (my local brick and mortar doesn’t carry either). I placed an order for both of them via FastTech today, they may take a bit to get here, but at least I’ll have a few.

Yes I am sorry the TF4V, I keep doing this in comments I see haha sorry :wink:

I haven’t used fasttech? I’ll have a look seee but yes if I could get all 3 coils in 1 place I would be golden! So far I haven’t found a place like this…which is surprising! I figured there would be a “coil depot” or something out there

Well a local shop just used my code for Mount Baker, so I just got 50 bvc coils for free! Woohoo!!
So now I need to hopefully find one shop that has both crown coils and TF4V coils so I can score a 1 time free shipping :wink:
If any of you guys know of a shop please let me know. I see something on ebay but I don’t want to risk it

3 Likes

I to use the white for my peach mixes but still something is missing???

1 Like

http://www.cigabuy.com/index.php?main_page=ws_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=1&keyword=tfv4

try here…

2 Likes