Best All-in-1 vape shop

What do you mean bud? Do you use INW/yellow as well? As you know I find those 3 fantastic but depending on the mix I sometimes add .5-1 fuji to juicy things up :smile:
Whats the mix?

And thanks for the link but unfortunately they do not have the crown coils

1 Like

no I use the white peach for all my peach recipes… they have the cheapest on the tfv4 coils…

1 Like

They do? I havent really looked around yet but 3.50 each seemed high…then again I dont really know what they are on average. I’ve never seen a place sell coils by the each either, I’ll take a better look when I’m at home.
I need some crown coils too but I can always hold off a month or 2 since these things last so long! I just switched to a new coil last night after almost 2 months of use! The thing was black as night but it still tasted fine?! I just switched because it was black and god only knows what that does to my lungs
I’m interested in the titanium coil, there’s so many damn options IDK which to get!
Sorry I miss understood your peach comment, I thoight you said you use the whote but it’s missing something

1 Like

Those prices are very decent. I’m gonna order a few from there while I’m setting up to make my own.

1 Like

Thank you as usual Quitter. I put my 4 coil last night and it wouldn’t fire. Does anyone know the minimum wattage to fire is

Yeah I’ll order some too then, since I assume you have had the time to search prices more than I :wink:

Minimum watts for what coil? Lowest I have gone is 50w on a .25 or 7 on a 1.8…

We were talking about the TFV4 quad core.I need to look it up but I’m guessing it needs at least 70 watts. If it’s rated 60w or below I have a bad coil. Good morning.

1 Like

Gotcha sorry I didnt see that, thought you were talkin builds-
What ohm is written on the 4? I havent had a chance to look at them yet

I’m going to look now. I had to wrap it well because it was juiced. I’ll get back to you in a few. How are you and the family Lil Brother.

1 Like

0.15ohm, 40-140W - I am guessing it vapes best around 80-100W…

1 Like

That’s exactly what it says. Bummer!!!
I have a bad coil. I fired it at 50 and 60 watts.

I need to figure out which coil I should buy, the 6 just sounds so damn sweet but I’m thinking it’s overkill so it’s between the triple or the quad and I need to read a little bit more about the titanium. Hopefully there’s money in the budget this week to squeeze out a few coils, otherwise it comes with 1 triple which should last me a few weeks

And I’m doing alright man it could always be better but then again it can always be worse…just putting up with the crap we talked about with the job situation other than that the families good and yours?

Damn that sucks! For the price they are charging for these things they should offer a replacement on bad coils! Where did you get it from? The kit?

Family is great. Getting this business off the ground is grueling but expected. Been there done that. It just gets old. I need to buy a new mod this month. To enjoy this tank to its fullest I need more than 60 watts. I’m using the “Itaste M.V.P. Pro 3.0”. It’s a great machine but, “I need more power Scotty”.

I didnt know you could go as low as 40 on a .15? I barely get anything at 50 on my .25s

What coil do you prefer Lars? Besides the TCs…I know sir__ said the triples…

1 Like

All I know is that either I have a bad coil or I need more than 60 watts to fire my quad.

At 50W it would produce almost nothing, and at 60W only a thin whisper of vapor :stuck_out_tongue: But it does sound like you have a dud :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ll find out. All tanks aren’t created equal and if my tank is off by a few watts that could be my whisper.

A Quad Coil need some serious heat to push it And that’s kanthal. You néed a big boys mod to power a big boys coil. For where you’re trying to go you’re going to have to upgrade. Your max right now is the bare minimum for that coil.

2 Likes

Hey…any excuse to spend voney on my maping I’m in. I asked for suggestions on another thread. I take the advice I receive here as bible. Not to mention it’s always appreciated

1 Like