Best All-in-1 vape shop

I’ve come across recipe were people are using it at upwards of 15%?! My first recipe I used it in was only 2 and it was borderline too much and I couldnt imagine it at 3 let alone 15!! I also made a mix with blueberry, honey, citrus and ylang which was really nice too…just the hint of a floral finish was nice…going to try your suggestion with some sort of orange next and then its on to the next new flavor!!

Yeah I have cherry blossom and I’ve created some great recipes with it before I moved on, good stuff! I haven’t tried the earl grey yet though.
My next is violet, inw’s I think? I’m thinking my best approach to all these new flavors is to just grab 1 and make 3 mixes around that 1 and then move on to the next otherwise its way to overwhelming for me to just stand there staring at row after row of flavors trying to decide what to make because I freeze…way too many possibilities…makes me feel like rain man :wink:

2 Likes

I was given a dram of Lorann’s anise and challenged by a friend to create something unique with it…not that I didn’t already have enough on my plate…

1 Like

So my abstinence lasted what…2 days? UWell Crown Sub Tank is on its way!!

2 Likes

I have decided to try the ylang ylang in some kinda concoction and am really on the fence about ordering a Crown Sub Tank. I want a RTA but am not sure how much I would mess with it compared to just changing the coil in my Atlantis 2 (which is Awesome by the way) every couple weeks.

I’ve got to try the white peach and Pink Lady and oh oh oh there are so many! I haven’t even tried Oba Oba yet!

Get off the fence and get the best out there. I’ve had mine for over a month and I told everyone way back then how good it is. You really won’t regret it.

I don’t even have my crown tank and I love it haha been doin some research and it seems bad ass and the best out there atm!
Oba oba is some good stuff! Happy I got it…just messed around with INW wild strawberry and wow that’s quite an interesting strawberry?! Definitely not a stand alone and in small doses it accents my berry mixes pretty well!
Hands down their peach is great! Coupled with white peach…oh baby! CAPS new yellow peach is pretty good too and I’m not a fan of most CAP’s fruits…

1 Like

Juicy! Juicy!

1 Like

Have you tried CAPS yellow peach yet? I was shocked at how good it was! I’m currently playing around with INW Peach, FA White peach and CAPS yellow peach to make the ULTIMATE PEACH!! (Said in a loud booming movie voice over)
Crown is currently in Las Vegas due in on Thursday…
–REFRESH–
Crown is currently in Las Vegas due in on Thursday…
–REFRESH–
Still in Las Vegas
–REFRESH–
Delivery day thursday
Ahhhhh! I need a ride to Vegas! Anyone?
:wink:

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the Cap yellow peach yet. It has started to be used in an ADV of mine, so I’ll be branching out to Cap and FA soon.

1 Like

I use the White peach at like 2-3%…it’s almost like the outer skin of the peach… so then you have each layer of the peach represented by each flavoring :wink: Good stuff

T-minus 12 hours and I’ll have my Crown in hand woohoo! So this is a tad embarrassing seeing that I have been vaping for years and I should of done this by now (part laziness part insanely busy) but I want to take a crack at RBAs. I was wondering if you beautiful, knowledgeable people can point me in the right direction for tools/wire needed and brief good tutorial site on doing so for my Nautilus and my crown tanks?
I have built a coil for my cheap ass drippers but never on a tank and could use some suggestions and help. From what I know titanium is the way to go? But need help with gauges and that on a eleaf 50watt…
I’m finally getting into the single digits on my aspire coils and I figured this is a skill I should probably master, heaven forbid way down the road I can’t get them any longer…I know I can do a quick google search but with all the varying opinions and info out there I trust you guys to point me in the right direction!
Can I rebuild an old aspire coil for the nautilus or do I have to buy a specific “shell”?
I already have a shitton of jap organic cotton and as far as coil goes I would much rather go pick it up locally rather than ordering online if possible

Thanks guys!

Keeping in mind that I’m kinda a coil building noob, here’s my take. As far as gauges and stuff goes, steam-engine is your best friend. You can rebuild the Nautilus coils. I’ve never done it, but Rip Trippers has a couple videos on how to do it. Full disclosure, I haven’t watched any of them (or any of his videos) so don’t fault me if they suck, but he’s got a good reputation 'round these parts. :stuck_out_tongue: @Pro_Vapes will definitely tell you titanium is the way to go. I haven’t ventured into that water yet. I just do Kanthal, SS, and have wrapped a grand total of two nickel coils—one as a Subtank Mini coil rebuild and one on my Magma. TC didn’t work out for me like I was hoping…I need a new mod! LoL. I’m guessing the Crown coils will be similar to the Nautilus or any other prebuilt coils, but don’t quote me on that either. Luckily, ^^ said he’d post a tutorial. :smile:

Oh, in my arsenal of coil building crap I actually use is cotton, sewing scissors (it’s what I had on hand), wire clippers, a Coilmaster coiling set, an ohm meter (with a regulated mod you really don’t need it if you’re careful) and some screw drivers for post screws. I have some needle nose pliers, a safety pin, an unbent paperclip, and some ceramic tipped pointed tweezers as well, but I don’t really use those much.

2 Likes

Thanks @JoJo! As always you are a well of knowledge no matter what the topic :wink:

I will look into those tutorials when I get home! I’m pretty sure I’ll get kicked in the teeth for asking this but is rebuilding the coil on the Nautilus worth it? Money aside on buying the stock coils vs rebuilds, is it really worth the effort on the nautilus? As much as I l enjoy clouds, I’m not a cloud chaser but if it enhances my flavor tenfold then I’m all about it.
I do not get my crown until tomorrow so I cannot speak to their stock coils and how much I enjoy them yet but I’ve been pretty content with my Nautilus thus far and I get my coils really cheap
I also do not have a coiling set do you recommend I should get one being a new coil builder? if so how much do they normally run

ah @Pro_Vapes I didn’t realize that was you in disguise (whispers “newdrip”) I know youre all about coils, let me know how your new crown went and if you found a titanium fix yet

1 Like

That rebuild deck took it over the top for me. By far the easiest rebuild deck I own. Uwell really planned this deck out right. It was already one of my best tanks. But now it’s on plateau all by itself. The Ti did it for me. I hope you get to try some. Either way you will soon see what so many rave about with the Crown Tank.

1 Like

I know I cant wait! I’m a little concerned though about my mod and not having enough to utilize my coils though…I purchased the crown with the help of a friend that owns a local vape shop and I got it bundled with a 5pk of the .25 coils (great deal in total it was $40 plus free shipping) and I’m now thinking I should of just got the .50 until I can upgrade my mod…which in all honesty could be months since I have gone WAY over budget the last few weeks hehehe
I would prefer to fire them at minimum of 60watts on the .25s but what do ya think? I only have the 50watt mod at the time…

50 watts will do the job. You’re ok. They aren’t big hefty coil coils anyway.

I did a tutorial on building the new deck… check it out.

1 Like

I’m a tight wad so to me, rebuilding any coil is worth it, especially because I know exactly what is going into it as far as wire quality/gauge and cotton. I don’t know what wick material is in the nautilus coils, but if it’s not cotton, you’re probably missing out on flavor.

As far as the coiling set, you could get away with not having one, I suppose, but I’ve found it invaluable. I’ve used every size that came with it (except for the 2.5mm cuz it’s jacked up :frowning: ). I use the smaller sizes for recoiling Protank heads for my mum’s Protank, and I use the 2 and 3mm for doing coils for my RBAs and Subtank. A lot of people use screwdrivers or drill bits, but if you don’t already have those on hand, I think getting the coil kit is a better investment. It takes a little getting used to, but it makes pretty perfect coils once you do.

You said you have a 50w iStick, right? I may get harrumphed and harangued for saying this…I’ve got a 50w Dovpo. I’ve put 0.15ohm nickel coils on it, 0.3ohm SS coils, 0.5ohm Subtank coils, 1.5ohm Subtank coils, and just about everything in between. I’ve never fired the thing over 25w. I’m still not totally familiar with how the whole watts vs ohms vs volts vs amps thing works. I know people talk about needing a lot of power to fire a lower ohm coil but I don’t really know why. I have 0.6 coil in the Subtank atm and I’m doing 16w. I have a 0.3 ohm SS coil in the magma and I’ve had it up to 22w, but I prefer it around 19w. Maybe I just like a really cool vape, I don’t know. I’d love some enlightenment on the issue. I base most of my coil building on the heat flux part of Steam Engine. I wrap coils that don’t require a ton of watts to get warm and so far it has worked out great for me. Keep in mind, I don’t typically do any kind of fancy twisted clapton builds and I typically run single coils. I’ve done dual coils that read 0.3ohm at about 23w, but wasn’t totally crazy about it.

SO, that’s my two cents, take it for what you will. :wink: You’ll find your stride and what you like and it’ll all be gravy till the next shiny thing with super powers comes along. LoL.

2 Likes

You pretty much answered your own question there about why the huge wattage need for some folks. Huge intricate coils = lots of watts needed.

I’m with you about low wattage; my coils are such that I don’t need to over 28w most of the time. With Ni200 TC dual coil usage, I’ve needed a bit more juice as of late; 50w max.

2 Likes