Best All-in-1 vape shop

Oh baby!! Pig in shit!

3 Likes

So it came preinstalled with a .15 temp control coil @Pro_Vapes do you think I should swap this out for the .25 on my eleaf50? I don’t want to use it if I should wait for a better mod ya know? I had no idea it came with a .15 I thought it was just .25,.50 and 1.2
And seeing as I do not have a temp control device, I am a little unfamiliar with the workings, although I grasp the concept…I have just heard of a lot of horror stories regarding temp control coils destroying a reg. Mod…I’m thinking I should just swap out for the .25 atm…

I’m sorry for the ignorance I have just never played around with coils like this! Now to decide what juice to throw in this bad boy!

1 Like

I really don’t know about eleaf capabilities. I have 1 50w and minimum res is .20. If its rated that low then it should be okay.

1 Like

I played it safe and just threw in the .25 and I’ll save the TC coil for when I get something a little more appropriate…knowing my luck I would end up frying my only mod and I can’t even tell you the fury and rampage being mod-less would cause!!

This thing sure eats through juice A LOT faster than I thought it would tho! Not really a big deal since I have 50+ new mixes to taste/tweak/post :wink:

From what I understand, you don’t want to use Ni200 coils on something that isn’t temp control because it gets hot too quickly. This is the thread I read on it when I was trying to decide if I could use my Nickel wire without TC. I’d rather be safe than sorry so I don’t.

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking, I’m just glad I took the preloaded coil out first before firing it because I assumed it was loaded with the .25! Thanks @JoJo

So after hitting up all my local vape shops, I didn’t find any mods that weren’t over 50 watts and nothing TC…
What do you think or know about this guy? I found one for $60 with free shipping

I think this is really all I need at this time and yes I know there’s way better mods out there but for the price and my current needs this is the most economical one I can find

1 Like

Is that the display right next to the atomizer?

I didn’t see your post below the picture. Retract m

Yeah thats the only thing I don’t like about it but it is packed with tons of options, bluetooth if you want to change your settings that way, etc etc…for $60 this seems the best option imo for TC…this video is corny, sorry, just google smok x cube 2

1 Like

Well…I just got it anyways haha damn it!! I didn’t even make it to 24 hours!! From the research I have been doing I think I’ll be happy with it for what I paid…so many damn options on this thing, it will take me a year to figure it out!
If for some crazy reason I do not want it I can sell it, I have seen them on ebay for alot more than what I paid! I kinda like the trigger on this guy though and pretty excited to try out this TC and see what all the rave is about…I’ll give a review when it comes in…that is if my wife hasn’t murdered me and threw me in a swamp…

1 Like

Is that the same one as this…

Was that a rhetorical question? Haha- TC works fine on this mod, no idea what this guy is doing, read his comments. As of today no one has had issues with the TC function and they use it with juice as well

1 Like

Plus smok has an article on how to PROPERLY use the temp control feature…I believe this guy either had a preproduction one or outside of user error possibly a defect…all these things are non-issue as of today, even the battery cover…either way @ $60 I’m happy and that’s all that matters :wink:
well that…and somehow making my wife happy about it lol

1 Like

On all my TC Mods (except the Snow Wolf) you must set the coil resistance first on a cool coil. Once it’s set the chip knows how to read and set the temps you select. I didn’t see him do that. That was a noobie mistake.

I viewed the second vid and he set it as I do and it still flamed. I haven’t had that happen since I learned to set the resist first on a cool coil.

1 Like

I know smok did have issues with their previous TC mods and that but they took all the criticism and people’s needs and really did integrate it all into this mod. It may not be “top of the line” or the best mod out there but hot damn for $60 I am very pleased and it will definitely be better than my eleaf 50watt that is the same price! They also have good reviews across the board and a facebook page tutorial for all the noobs out there on how to properly use the functions…

I do like how he was talking about how he has to make his videos shorter and needs to be hasty but then proceeds to talk about the pictures on his walls and stuff lol!

1 Like

It is on my list for sure. This week I ordered the Lemo v2.

Have you tried that Ylang Ylang yet? I ordered some and am going to start trying to find a nice medium to use it in combo with other flavors and as a stand alone maybe.

1 Like

Yeah I love the ylang…its a bit tricky to find alot of ways to use it and I stay between .5-2%MAX very potent stuff! But as @Amy2 says its good pairing with an orange and I have had good results with some pomegranate type mixes

2 Likes