Best and Worst Mods and Why

Name your favorite Mod and why. If you have a worst mod, Name it and Why too
Tell us the ones you like and don’t. Let’s compare notes for each other if we pick a new one to buy!!!

5 Likes

Ok who’s gonna go first? Tell us your mod. If you want to, tell us about the tank also. Now this is a real vape topic!!! No politics, just pure fun!!!

6 Likes

One of my favorites…although the draw is a little tight.
big mod

11 Likes

ROFLMAO!!! ok!!! now, what did you actually like about this thing???

3 Likes

It was definitely the Pratt & Whitney turbofan pre-heat that sold me!

6 Likes

Seriously tho, my fave mod would have to be the Lost Vape Drone DNA250C. Paired with the Wotofo Profile RDA.

5 Likes

@TorturedZen, OOOkkkkkk… lmao!

Mine was a Wisemec Active. I think I paid $$90 for it. It had that stupid bluetooth speaker that I accidentally kept activating. It only went to 80w. I really didn’t like it and was thinking about giving up vaping.

3 Likes

@TorturedZen I have no idea what an RDA is. What did or do you like about it most? anything you don’t like?

3 Likes

I bet this topic has been started about 1k times by now. I just thought it would be fun and I could learn a lot from it.

3 Likes

Here’s a quick primer…https://vaping.com/differences-rba-rda-rta

5 Likes

@TorturedZen I was sold the Wisemec because the lady selling mods vaped 0mg juice. To her, it was all about flavor but I needed a fast nic fit fix. The Wisemec couldn’t do it.

3 Likes

Stick around. There are some very knowledgeable members here who’ll likely chime in! :yum:

4 Likes

@TorturedZen I hope so. I’ve seen a guy with an RDA now that I know what one is. He was always messing with it. Personally, I’ll just by the store made brands. I just want the nic fit fix. However, I’d love to hear about how you all started out, what you got, and what you did and didn’t like about it (there’s always a downside to these things).

4 Likes

@TorturedZen that was your first unit???

3 Likes

To everyone, Just letting you know I have had a vape for 2 years. I just didn’t quit smoking until 6 months ago.

5 Likes

My favorite mod overall would have to be my eleaf istick 200w tc, it’s not flashy or fancy, just a simple mod you can find for $20-30, it’s arctic fox compatible, and a triple 18650 mod so you don’t have to charge your batteries every day or swap batteries halfway through the day, not to mention the one I’m using right now has been used daily for two years…pair it with an original boreas tank and your golden lol.

Outside of that setup I would pick a squonk mod and rda combo, hard to beat the flavor you get like that…

8 Likes

@Fishaddict420
Dang, you weren’t kidding about price! looks like a nice mod. I’ll be looking up the stuff everyone posts btw. I want to see what everyone likes.
Ok, I bet you use that at 80w. What’s the nic level you use?

3 Likes

everybody,
What’s the deal with this cloud beast king? It’s new I think from Smok. OMG the nic hits from it are masive at 18mg

3 Likes

Might like to read:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/xfa-blog-entry/7-information-resources-for-your-first-rba.4454/

I like the Eleaf Istick 30 with a Magma RDA’s.

8 Likes

@Brotherbob, why 30w?
looks like a nice mod.

4 Likes