Best Apple?

I have only tried Flavorah and Liquid Barn. I prefer the Flavorah, but LB’s isn’t bad. LB’s has a bit of a plasticy flavor at first so it needs some time before it’s good. Breathing overnight might help, but you also might loose some of the apple flavor that way.

3 Likes

Seriswoly, you don’t have Fuji FA?

1 Like

Yea, and I have a couple other apple flavors, but they asked about green apple. Fuji isn’t green. :wink:

2 Likes

My first apple mix done earlier, and I used 1.5% TFA cinnamon danish in there - thinking it might have been a mistake, because that’s all i can taste so far :smiley:

Now, this is me, MR 20% mix … :smiley:

I’m using TFA’s simple Apple, thinking I may need something stronger. It smells lovely, but it’s easily lost in pie crust and that cinnamon and whatever else I threw at it

2 Likes

Fuji Apple it is, was just starting my next order and needed an apple. Thanks for the mind read, guys!

2 Likes

Oh! Also looking for a good Cran …share?

1 Like

i vote for Fuji :apple: too.

1 Like

Yes, I successfully cloned Omega’s Santeria. It’s my greatest clone achievement

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1%
Cranberry (CAP) 3.4%
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 3%
Marshmallow (CAP) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5.5%

It’s delicious.

Make sure to use 1% Vodka and 4% Water in your VG or the Cranberry burns :slight_smile:

Enjoy

3 Likes

Oh… and let that steep or cook it on low for an hour… or both.

I just got INW Anton Apple in today and it’s an amazing green apple. It’s a fresh green apple not a candy green apple. It’s a fresh, crisp, tart, green apple… It’s not as sour as a granny smith, due to sourness being hard if even possible to achieve, but definitely hints at the sourness though.

2 Likes

Have you tried INW Anton Apple JoJo? FLV’s Green Apple is one of the very few offerings that I was dissapointed in. Ive only been vaping it a couple of hours but I might even go as far as saying that INW Anton Apple is the Green Apple equivalent of FA Fuji. I’m super excited about this one.

3 Likes

I haven’t but I will certainly add it to my shopping list. Sounds tasty!

2 Likes

Same here, it’s now on the list…

1 Like

I’m int the UK and order from FA UK directly. Have you tried that?

2 Likes

Looks like I can try 5 Apples, Maybe I can make one with all 5!

1 Like

http://www.perfectvaping.ie/diy-mixing-supplies/flavourart/fruit-concentrates.html found this

2 Likes

Cool! How have I never come across this site?? Will check it out, cheers

1 Like

stumbled on it looking for the griffin tank, emailed them asking where he was based, drogheda, i’m from drogeda, turns out he lives 2 minute walk away!!!

1 Like

Just ordered, :smiley: Got Fuji apple, cookie and nonna’s cake along with some more marshmallow. Thanks for that link, will definitely look to them for FA now. Too bad they don’t have Joy too, but, I got 3 I couldn’t find elsewhere

You could save on postage then!? :slight_smile: though it’s not bad at 3.50. FA concentrates are pricey, but they last well

2 Likes

yea, i can call into him after a phone call, i think he is only starting on the diy so he might get more, i’ll mention joy to him

1 Like