Best budget Sub-Ohm tank?

I’m looking through Vapenw.com and I want to order a sub ohm tank but I want to know what the best budget one is. What tank do you get the best bang for your buck?

I have a subtank mini and a crown and if I had to pick one or the other I’d go with the…well…the crown is a better tank overall but the coils are a little expensive. The Mini isn’t as good for flavor, but it’s more economical and there are lots of fun things for it on Fasttech like bell caps, top fill tanks, colored bases, etc.

Just my 0.02. I’m sure I’ll be disagreed with fairly quickly. :wink:

2 Likes

I will be looking at them! Thank you very much for your help! I’ve heard really good things about the crown!

1 Like

Subtank Mini comes with an RBA coil, where you have to buy it separately for the Crown, if an RBA coil head is a consideration for you.

1 Like

So its basically a tank with an actual coil? I have an RDA and an RTA, but Im not very good at building coils and such so that is why I like sub ohming

I’m sorry, but I’m dying to know wtf a “sub ohm tank” is other than a kanger marketing tool?
Can’t a person sub ohm any tank?
Or does this mean pay money for “replacement coils”? …that are .05 ohm? Or less?
From what I understand, sub ohm means 1.0 or less, no?
What can’t handle that??

Maybe I am wrong, I’m still a noob at this type of thing… I am looking for a tank that i can buy replacement coils for.

I’m probably wrong too

I have a sub kangertech mini. And its a good tank with the rba deck with it. Don’t leak at all. Not sure about the crown. I’ve seen a lot of negative thoughts on the crown. I just ordered the billow v2. And everyone I’ve talked to say it’s a tank you can’t beat. The price was cheap like $25 to the door

Lots of options here. “Budget” to me implies the use of an RTA/RBA. Something you don’t have to buy coils for. Factory made coils are expensive and many don’t last but a week or so. Wire and cotton wicking are CHEAP. It takes some effort, but its more money for juice :slight_smile:
The Kanger Sub Tank Mini is a great tank no doubt. It’s RBA section leaves a little to be desired though. IMHO, since the arrival of the Crown, and according to many the TFV4. (I don’t own a TFV4 yet and many here like the dual coil RBA option). The Crown is a my new preferred RBA. Much nicer to build on than the Kanger STM RBA. The Delta II is an option, the RBA is decent enough, and you can find them for cheap at many places now. (less than 20 bucks, another 10 for the RBA. There are many really nice RTA’s out there. Many here like the Goblin Mini by UD (Youde), another one I am itching to try out.

2 Likes

Thats why i went with the billow v2. But i can put duel coils on the kangertech deck and vape like no tomorrow lol

Thats a tiny deck to put a dually on, I’ll have to do a couple of micro’s with .4mm Ti and see how she vapes. INSPIRATION!

I did 2 duel 26g SS 2.0 mm. Its a tight fit. But it will work good. Right now i have 24g 7 wrap 2.5mm SS on it. Works just fine

Oh, the Kanger is a decent enough deck, I just prefer the Crown deck now that I have it too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. I like the Subtank Mini but the Crown wins hands down…

1 Like

I don’t have a crown yet. But im working on it. There’s a guy here that has a used crown for $30 and then i still have to buy the rba deck. But i passed on it because i can buy a new crown for $30

1 Like

When I here budget I think initial cost. The best starter sub ohm tank in my opinion is the innokin I sub. They have two newer tanks that are good and also inexpensive. If you don’t use tank cracking juice it can’t be beat for a first tank of this kind. It was my ride around with tank until I got the Crown.

1 Like

If this person bought it in a vape shop he my be considering it a deal for someone but, you can on the web do better. No doubt there. Just be careful when you buy, and from whom…

1 Like

Yeah. Well when i was looking at this used crown. And it still was full of his juice and was all over the darn thing. I was just like. What he can’t even clean the darn thing up to sell. I was thinking like maybe 20. But they was firm on 30. So i passed. It still there lol

1 Like

The Crown is pretty tough to beat as long as you break in the coils properly, 2-3 weeks on a factory coil is very common. I’ve been saving my spent coils and washing them up for re-use. Top fill is super easy and no leaks yet. Here’s a good deal for $23 and free shipping too:
http://www.ecigavenue.com/shop/crown-uwell-sub-ohm-tank/
I will be picking up another to alternate more flavors :smile:

1 Like