Best budget Sub-Ohm tank?

Right on. I ordered mine monday night. It would be here tomorrow. But its thanksgiving. So it will be here Friday. I really like this billow v2.

Damn thats fast. Where you at?

1 Like

I’m in odessa tx. But it was in elpaso tx. I’m not sure where the crown is coming from. I think callifornia. Besides the tinny screws they put in this billow. I like it a lot. Makes it hard to build.

Have not got into building my own coils yet maybe in the near future. I have only used the build deck on my crown once with the suppllied coil and it was good, no leaks on my one and only wick job.

I hardly ever use a stock made coil. Last night i did just become mine shorted out. And it was way late. So i just through one in. Then my billow came in. Ao it got set aside. I can’t wait to play with the crown. The tracking says the deck will be here Friday and the atty Saturday lmao.

1 Like

Yes no I am using my sub tank plus right now at 18.5 watts I enjoy a Good cloud as much as the next person but flavor now that is what I am after. I build 99.9 % of my own coils I am a cheap scape I got tired of .my fault burning a out atomizer or being stuck using a half plugged one till I could get a new one I was getting so worked up bothered my joy of vaping so got some wire and cotton never looked back that was 9 months ago what I saved in atomizers occ heads has paid for all lot of other cool stuff I enjoy building my own coils

3 Likes

Any one got a mutation RTA I am looking to up date over my Goliath v2 . and seems it has a much larger build deck and I am confused did they put a air flow adjust besides that rubber band deal on them