Best Flavors For Shake and Vape?

No problem :slight_smile: Yes, flavorless as just nicotine, PG and/or VG with no flavors :slight_smile: It’s pretty decent!

4 Likes

I use 18 mg right now. Are there any fruity recipes with percentages I can use to taste the flavors? Point me in the right direction please? I want shake and vape. I can even let it sit 5-10 minutes in hot water to make it work better. I just want some totally fruit flavors like double watermelon, strawberry. Cucumber, Honeydew melon, a wonderful Blueberry. Any thing totally fruit. Please point me in the exact location to get these? my mod runs at 200w. It gets the job done but I can’t taste anything. Help!!!

Thanks!

Doug Comer.

4 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist if you could mate, please try not to cross-post almost the same question in multiple threads it makes it a lot harder for people to help you.
Cheers mate

4 Likes

@woftam sorry. I’m getting used to the forum. I didn’t know I posted in different threads. I’ve never done forums before so it’s a learning experience too. No matter how long we’ve been in IT, we find ourselves as “noobs” in something… lol. Ty, I will try to do better.

6 Likes

No sweat mate - it can be hard to answer when you are jumping threads. :+1:

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Hang on… :wink:

Yes, try to keep your questions to one thread :wink: makes it all easier on everyone. :slight_smile:

I left a response here this this thread… so maybe stick to there?

4 Likes

I made some killer apricot but didn’t keep the recipe. It was my first attempt at anything lol.

4 Likes

I have read in another thread that looks for recipes s & v … There are some that resist s & v, but I think they all improve with a few days of maceration …
You may like this one …

And there are some here, which are very good for my taste …

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=18973

3 Likes

And a link to all my recipes… if you ever need any kind of inspiration :slight_smile:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

2 Likes

Of course @Caped_Conspirathist , there are surely excellent recipes, SmokyBlue is a great mixer with long experience. I don’t have many Flavorah, I can’t recommend much, butthis recipe I tested is excellent for my taste. They are not fruits … And sorry for my grammar, I use a translator

2 Likes

Excuse me @anon84779643, I wanted to answer @Caped_Conspirathist

4 Likes

@Brotherbob @anon84779643, I like simple fruity recipes. Pina Colada ( coconut and some of the pineapple are dangerous though). I’m gonna try the recipes. I think around 13-15% does pretty good? I mean, overall %? That’s with all the flavors mixed? The banana from TFA I couldn’t taste. Even at 60w. I wanted a simple, tasty banana flavor. I didn’t think that was so difficult. What company produces the best banana flavoring? I’d love to hear from someone about it? Even if I use it in my 70-80w falcon tank. The flavor would be worth it to me.

can anyone help? Just Banana, nothing else. I have honeysuckle too. What do you all think about it? would it make the banana sweeter or change the flavor?

2 Likes

For me… just flavorah…

It’s an ultra flavor company, and I really love the flavors.

If I was to use a plain banana, nothing else… I’d go from .6% to maybe 1.2% total flavor… With ultras, you really do not need more… but taste is very subjective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That total percentage is not a rule. Some flavours could be used very low now that you could mix at 1% and still have a full flavoured vape.
Have you tried banana Cream TFA, or Lor Ann? they’re good banana. I heard soft banana from (Wonder flavors? VTA? I forgot) is all the rage right now.
Flv banana I havent really tried. But some people said it was also good.

3 Likes

do you think .6% is low? that’s way less than the 10-13% I will believe you and get the banana from that company and try it. .6% to 1.2% must be strong stuff. Oh, how much does a drop equal in mg’s???

2 Likes

I tell folks to start with a solo flavor, and start low… .2% and see if you can taste it (albeit, let it sit for a day or so!) and then mark where You can taste it… then your second mark will be where you enjoy it… then you have a range to work other flavors into. :slight_smile:

It’s not measured in mg… but there are 50 drops per ml and if you use scales

1 drop = .02g or .02ml…

3 Likes

@delltrapp The blueberry I made was incredible. I think I went to 10% with TFA then 3% with flavorah. OMG it was good!!! I could taste that and it wasn’t sweet like others. Just the right blend.

2 Likes

If you would like to read up more on flv… I run the flvfan site… :slight_smile:

There is also a shop on it… I am an affiliate and a whole seller…

https://flvfan.com/

2 Likes

@anon84779643 What do you think about letting it sit in warm water for 3-5 minutes. I read somewhere that works? Is there any truth to it? See, these are things that REALLY help me. TYSM for giving me the info!!! It super helps! So, .6% of the TFA? I also want a not so sweet watermelon. LNW makes a premixed “melon mania” but it’s so sweet I don’t like it. I really like the simple stuff (I used to get ragged on about that from people who used to vape lol).

2 Likes

@anon84779643 trying to sign up now. just waiting for the email.

3 Likes