Best Flavors For Shake and Vape?

@Caped_Conspirathist if you could mate, please try not to cross-post almost the same question in multiple threads it makes it a lot harder for people to help you.
Cheers mate

4 Likes

@woftam sorry. I’m getting used to the forum. I didn’t know I posted in different threads. I’ve never done forums before so it’s a learning experience too. No matter how long we’ve been in IT, we find ourselves as “noobs” in something… lol. Ty, I will try to do better.

6 Likes

No sweat mate - it can be hard to answer when you are jumping threads. :+1:

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Hang on… :wink:

Yes, try to keep your questions to one thread :wink: makes it all easier on everyone. :slight_smile:

I left a response here this this thread… so maybe stick to there?

4 Likes

I made some killer apricot but didn’t keep the recipe. It was my first attempt at anything lol.

4 Likes

I have read in another thread that looks for recipes s & v … There are some that resist s & v, but I think they all improve with a few days of maceration …
You may like this one …

And there are some here, which are very good for my taste …

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=18973

3 Likes

And a link to all my recipes… if you ever need any kind of inspiration :slight_smile:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997

2 Likes

Of course @Caped_Conspirathist , there are surely excellent recipes, SmokyBlue is a great mixer with long experience. I don’t have many Flavorah, I can’t recommend much, butthis recipe I tested is excellent for my taste. They are not fruits … And sorry for my grammar, I use a translator

2 Likes

Excuse me @anon84779643, I wanted to answer @Caped_Conspirathist

4 Likes

@Brotherbob @anon84779643, I like simple fruity recipes. Pina Colada ( coconut and some of the pineapple are dangerous though). I’m gonna try the recipes. I think around 13-15% does pretty good? I mean, overall %? That’s with all the flavors mixed? The banana from TFA I couldn’t taste. Even at 60w. I wanted a simple, tasty banana flavor. I didn’t think that was so difficult. What company produces the best banana flavoring? I’d love to hear from someone about it? Even if I use it in my 70-80w falcon tank. The flavor would be worth it to me.

can anyone help? Just Banana, nothing else. I have honeysuckle too. What do you all think about it? would it make the banana sweeter or change the flavor?

2 Likes

For me… just flavorah…

It’s an ultra flavor company, and I really love the flavors.

If I was to use a plain banana, nothing else… I’d go from .6% to maybe 1.2% total flavor… With ultras, you really do not need more… but taste is very subjective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That total percentage is not a rule. Some flavours could be used very low now that you could mix at 1% and still have a full flavoured vape.
Have you tried banana Cream TFA, or Lor Ann? they’re good banana. I heard soft banana from (Wonder flavors? VTA? I forgot) is all the rage right now.
Flv banana I havent really tried. But some people said it was also good.

3 Likes

do you think .6% is low? that’s way less than the 10-13% I will believe you and get the banana from that company and try it. .6% to 1.2% must be strong stuff. Oh, how much does a drop equal in mg’s???

2 Likes

I tell folks to start with a solo flavor, and start low… .2% and see if you can taste it (albeit, let it sit for a day or so!) and then mark where You can taste it… then your second mark will be where you enjoy it… then you have a range to work other flavors into. :slight_smile:

It’s not measured in mg… but there are 50 drops per ml and if you use scales

1 drop = .02g or .02ml…

3 Likes

@delltrapp The blueberry I made was incredible. I think I went to 10% with TFA then 3% with flavorah. OMG it was good!!! I could taste that and it wasn’t sweet like others. Just the right blend.

2 Likes

If you would like to read up more on flv… I run the flvfan site… :slight_smile:

There is also a shop on it… I am an affiliate and a whole seller…

https://flvfan.com/

2 Likes

@anon84779643 What do you think about letting it sit in warm water for 3-5 minutes. I read somewhere that works? Is there any truth to it? See, these are things that REALLY help me. TYSM for giving me the info!!! It super helps! So, .6% of the TFA? I also want a not so sweet watermelon. LNW makes a premixed “melon mania” but it’s so sweet I don’t like it. I really like the simple stuff (I used to get ragged on about that from people who used to vape lol).

2 Likes

@anon84779643 trying to sign up now. just waiting for the email.

3 Likes

I do not believe in it… its psychosomatic. It can also damage your flavor molecules. Once capped, dont uncap it, dont sit it in warm water… it wont take time, using flv… with tfa… its been so long since I have used standard flavors… I cant tell you much of anything.

Again I cant help much on tfa :wink:

So dont add any sweetener and stay away from flavor west… it’s loaded in sweeteners… so is Lorann…

Hope this helps… :slight_smile:

sorry @woftam… I know you are trying to clean up… thought I was on the right spot.

3 Likes

all good i moved em while you were typing

5 Likes