Best flavour BRAND

Mad I’m from wodonga on vic border lived in Melbs for ten yrs then come up to this hot sweaty bloody state cheers again for the steer guessing I should just grab heap 10 ml conc I was bit silly got like 8 30ml ones b4 I even new if ok anyways tah buddy

1 Like

Oh why did i think you were in Qld lmao you are about and an hour and 30 from me - Mansfield

1 Like

Yeah I’m in bris I was born down there’s struth Mansfield cold as my home town

2 Likes

As far as I know there are no double shots :slight_smile: A one shot is basically a pre-mix of flavors, just add your base fluids (VG, PG, nic) and you’re good to go. Some need a bit of a steep but a lot of them are shake and vape certified. Usually you buy the 10, 15 or 20% flavoring and just add the remaining base as indicated on the bottle.
When you mix yourself, you can make your own one-shot concentrates:

then

Again, just add your base liquids as indicated and save yourself some time.

For flavors I usually go straight to Chefs because they have the widest range and their prices and service are good, even if you buy from abroad. Rainbowvapes is another good one in the UK but their selection is a lot smaller. Flavourart.uk / .co.uk are also good places to look (or their Italian homepage).
If they don’t have a flavor I’m looking for, I google. For base liquids I usually buy from Darkstar.
That is for the UK.

In the rest of Europe you have German Flavors that are really good, Inawera, Flavormonks and a good few others. Usually you have to deal with websites in the local languages though and it can be a bit of a pain, but generally speaking it’s worth the trouble. Using Chrome, you can use the built-in translator for most part to help you.

Look online for up to date discount codes. There are a few on the resources page on ELR, as well as in the forums but often you can find codes that are not listed here. Planetofthevapes is a good place to look as well.

Look around, compare prices, read up on flavor notes/reviews. Getting your shopping list into an actual purchase can be a bit time consuming if you want to get the best deals.

2 Likes

Cheers heaps gonna go to a local supervape store n get flavour art it’s used a bit on here will try make a shopping trolley now. Then try order what they dnt have is there a place which sells the other big brands or do u have to get seperate orders happening, rapt with getting away from paying so much for a pack of smokes happy to spend n enjoy somethin way healthier it’s only been two wks already breathing better, anyways honestly thanks for ur help

1 Like

A doubler - has the correct amount of flavour for you to double its volume by adding nic/pg/vg to your liking
A one shot is just the flavouring to make a specific amount of juice (you just add nic, pg, vg)

You will have to find a juice profile that you like before people can recommend flavours or recipes.

2 Likes

Now lets steer this puppy back to the rails

1 Like

The best brand is certainly debatable. Its really depends on your taste. Some prefer strong flavor and some prefer mild. For example, I like strong flavor and I normally prefer VGOD E-Liquid. I have also experimented with some other brands like SaltNic, B&B, Adam Bomb etc and I like those brands.

1 Like

Flavorah has super concentrated flavors. Not every flavor i have used is fantastic. But the concentration of these flavors is insane!
If you want more concentrated (stronger) flavors, be prepared to spend a bit more money!

2 Likes

I have to mention that driphacks.uk is a awesome vendor. They sell a lot of one shots, cbd and rebottled FA concentrates, named flava hacks. Join them on FB.

1 Like

I have to derail for a moment. Looking at and experiencing different brands of Banana concentrates, I find it difficult to go by peoples’ notes. One may find a particular brand taffy or runty when someone else thinks it’s like for real banana and vice versa. Would your recommendation be to just buy all the bananas and judge for yourself, lol. That’s a lotta’ nana.

1 Like

hello everyone,
quick question i need a better source of flavors than vapewild as the flavors i have aren’t really working out. nic river has (FA) flavors. So my question i guess would be are the FA flavors from them “fresh”? If any one had any insight to this or any other recommendations it would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t know what fresh means or what reference that could be in your opinion.

FA, in my opinion does have a lot of flavors that are leaning towards natural. Just like other brands not every flavor is great. FA can be bend in different directions, but its sometimes difficult too get them pushed into candy or candy like appearances. Depending on flavor of course, some flavors are that natural, that they do not work in specific recipes.

Its also hard to substitute certain flavors, not many people working with full FA ingredients etc. I find that a beginner working with FA will get easily frustrated, or not getting very satisfying results.

I would take a look here on elr for fa flavor notes or Google HIC he did do a good job on writing notes, however keep in mind, some fa flavors have been changed and might the notes you might find, might not apply anymore. So try finding up to date information.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

i read this entire thread and someone mentioned that flavors can expire and to find fresh meaning companies that have a high turnover rate for their flavors so you know they aren’t old. since i am a beginner do you have any recommendations for easy to work with flavors? to be honest i am not looking to get that crazy into making flavor combos i just need to make good tasting liquids to save money

2 Likes

NR does bottle the flavors the moment you order, only exception is flavorah I think, these are sold in original 15ml bottles but I doubt that these stood around a “longer” time. Nicotine river as well as bullcity (and others that mostly be found in our vendor section) are quite popular and should be fresh.

I think but again its my personal opinion, capella (cap), the flavor apprentice (tfa/TPA/signature) might suit your needs better. As well as flavor west, if you like extremely sweet flavors that come with already included sweetener, in most cases lol.

These three companies have been around a while, just like FA, however they do have some flavors that can easily be vaped as single, or only require 2-5 ingredients too make a good recipes. You will also find more information on them, as well as recipes in the data bank.

From there you can always look into other flavors after you got the hang of it. But maybe others can share their opinion.

3 Likes

thanks this was very helpful

1 Like

In order to get fresh flavorings… I find buying direct is better.
However, it isn’t always the case.

I know Flavor/Flavour Art has a 30 day shipping from Itlay… so already, that is a month + when you receive it.

American flavors from resellers, that is a iffy… no telling how long they have been sitting in the stock area… so mark they mostly lesser known flavors on at least another month + if not longer.

This is why, if I am understanding the op… fresh to me, is when the batch is created.

1 Like

I know you have experience with creating flavors. Do newly created flavors need a steep time like diy mixes to reach peak flavor?

2 Likes

Here you are hitting on what I am interested in, consistency. A good example in my mind is Cap peach vs TPA peach. Very different flavors. With CAP, I definitely get a peach taste. With TPA, not so much. Here’s the rub in trying to assign “best”, I have a mix that is just amazing to me using the TPA regardless of what it really tastes like, lol. As long as the next bottle of concentrate is the same, I’m home. The CAP won’t be wasted either, just not used in that mix.

2 Likes

Just like with any other flavor company, some do, some do not. Fruits, I can vape most any flv fruits within 4-8 hours of mixing, creams, nuts tobaccos and chocolates take a full 3-5 days… well worth the wait… but most the time, I do not even wait… no regrets, it will only get better and better :slight_smile:

Issue is, I do not use tfa, and reactions from standards is something someone that does could tell. I rather stick to the ultras, not only because of my job, but because it is true… you are only as good as the products you use, and less is more, less is better for you. I can prove it time and again :wink:

1 Like