Best Ice Cream 2019

Okay, guys. It’s time to replace my VBIC so I’m asking opinion on the BEST vanilla ice cream out there today and why you think it’s the best. The reason for the replacement is because I’m almost out LOL and before I pick it up again I’m looking to see what people are liking.

7 Likes

Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream is the only one I can vape. I think other brands might be stronger but this one works well for me.

11 Likes

I know “VBIC” is like the popular one (similar to VCV2 for custard) but I don’t get ice cream vibes with it, never have. I’d like a real vanilla ice cream too so I’m watching…

7 Likes

FLV’s van bean and some cream works for me.

I use them both like this

.6%-.8% Cream
.12%-.2% van bean

Smooth vanilla is really close too…

I like to play with all three together something too… or just the van bean…
depends on what my goals are.

8 Likes

I have to second LB Vanilla Ice Cream, just a great and versatile flavor, it should be in every mixers stash. LB VIC is the first flavor I ever bought in a 500ml bottle, that is how often it gets used and I have almost gone through half that bottle.

I will add FA Vanilla Ice Cream (Gelato Vaniglia) which is a fantastic flavor. More robust that LB VIC which can be a con in some mixes, that is what makes LB VIC more versatile.

14 Likes

I like fa vaniglia gelato. Goes well with cooked fruits.

http://tjek.nu/r/x0kJ

I can’t take TPA, tastes awful to me. Maybe always too high in recipes. I do own LB but with the amounts of diketones in it, I am not happy using it.

6 Likes

Liquid Barn Ice Cream…always keep a big bottle on hand.

10 Likes

Is quite good but I can’t help calling it Vagina Gel (no it isn’t just me) I use a combo of LB Vic at 3% and Hangsen French VIC at .5% I really like the combo and I shamelessly lifted it from @TamVapes.

12 Likes

I really wanted to get everything at nic river LOL

4 Likes

Oh, NR doesn’t carry LB which is odd since there almost neighbors. They do have the FA VIC which they are discontinuing so 50% OFF CODE: DISCONTINUED

7 Likes

I also say LB VIC at 3./. Is good. Can be used higher if necessary though. I believe they recommend like 9./. Or something lol. add a smidge of shisha vanilla to it and it’s great. I am curious about @woftam and @anon84779643 combos as well now

8 Likes

I second that liquid barn is very good but i can’t go over 2.75% but I’ve put in a order for 16 flvourahs and vanilla bean icecream is one of them

8 Likes

I just like how low in amount I use, and it’s easy to customize if I want lots of bean, and low cream or lots of cream and low bean, or if I don’t want any at all. I know for every application, a new change much happen to differentiate the challenge of taste, and not all tastes are alike. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@authormichellehughes I have to third the LB VIC, it’s just too damned good not to.

6 Likes

Sometimes you can do that, other times …

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/vanilla-ice-cream-lb/

6 Likes

7 Likes

I use VBIC, LB VIC and Hangsen French VIC for the Vanilla Ice Cream Trinity stone.

6 Likes

LB -VIC is outstanding :trophy:

7 Likes

Liquid barn vanilla ice cream, add in a little flv cream and your choice of vanilla, or look up VM’s I scream in French recipe…

6 Likes

I am cursed to get pepper from LB and it is hard to hide so other combos work for me such as FA or VT, CAP, FW but I top them up with some frosting and VT vanilla cream if needed.

3 Likes