Best mod and tanks nowadays?

I have been out of the sub ohm game for awhile. I usually just use a Smok Nord with 50MG juice but I am interested in changing that up with the Labor Day sale going on!

Does anybody have any suggestions on what to get? I used to use a RX200 with the Ammitt rta and I really liked that.
Any help would be great! Also if they are cheap enough I could get multiple!

3 Likes

If you just like wattage the Double Barrel V3 is really great

10 Likes

I’m going to 2nd @anon44012888 on the Double Barrel @Olson1917. BUT, sadly, I am biased …

6 Likes

Since there is a bit of a movement for squid gear - i would suggest that if you are going to go with a squid vape go for the TAC 21 (which is back in stock) twin 21700.

I would also recommend the Aegis Legend, Aegis Solo , Aegis Mini all from geek vape (size according to your needs).

Dovpo MVV, VEE, Topside (dual or single if you want to squonk)

GTRS vboy (if you can find one)

Lostvape Triade, Paranormal, Drone if you want to squonk (if you want a great device and are not too concerned with $$$)

Modefined Draco, Sirrius

Yihi Sx G Class, X Class if you want to squonk (again if not concerned with $)

That is pretty much all the regulated mods on my desk that have found themselves in rotation

9 Likes

One hell of a list @woftam !! Bravo!!

I have the G class, the ML Class, the Legend and looking to buy the Dovpo Topside…
I’d add the VT75 (Squonk) sturdy and reliable, it’s an old box with the DNA chip, should be pretty cheap now.

4 Likes

I just ordered another Ammit 25 (my current favorite tank) and a Zeus to see which is betterer.

2 Likes

I’d go with a steam crave atomizer plus with 20ml kit and either a JD Box mods or Riot Box mods enclosure with a NLPWM or SPWM board for more control

2 Likes

Another BIG +1 from me !!!

2 Likes

It’s simply the best tank I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

I love the G-Taste Aries Tank…Best I used to date…I have about 5 mods but still use my minilin v2 more then anything else…just comfortable in hand I guess

2 Likes

I had purchased three GeekVape Nova kits. Only 20 dollars! We will see how it goes!

4 Likes

That’s a good kit. Especially for 20 bones.

2 Likes

drone n hadaly rda

3 Likes